• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A good frog is a dead one

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More pics contributions are welcomed :eek:

Nowsaday i like to kar-cheow that si kapo... dunno why leh..... :biggrin:

Nowsaday there is also a clone nick by that name :biggrin:

Like looneytan, also very free to keep changing avatar :biggrin:

Now we know that PAP IB are the biggest morons when do a tally count of their collective InfP and (S) :biggrin: And take note that it's tax payers monies.

My new army will fook them good and proper as reciprocation.

dead-frog-at-road.jpg

Last edited:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Remember what i posted about YPAP IB / PAP IB clones recently?

All lowercase alphabets

All uppercase alphabets

HALFlowercase & halfUPPERCASE alphabet

And since that juvenile gay retard PAP mole SIFU is one of their many UPPERCASE alphabet clones, i can remove his ugly avatar because it's the PAP IB clones i am dealing with and not some retard individual :biggrin:

8CxgwBy.jpg

Meanwhile he can continue using his avatars below (see... PAP IB actually very free to do all this and using taxpayers monies) :biggrin:

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
(His Paul Stanley photoshopped avatar missing here) :biggrin:

Original owners Hall & Oates, KISS members in USA can sue him or award him a medal for all i care. :biggrin:

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;APxGubAkOz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APxGubAkOz0[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has a purpose in life. Even a frog.There is a reason why God made them. 不要赶进杀绝leh!