• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A friend of mine told me that the bookie odds seems to be a plot.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
By showing the odds that oppositions are going to win too many seats. Causing a massive swing towards the pap. I would say that it is a smart strategy if it's true.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
By showing the odds that oppositions are going to win too many seats. Causing a massive swing towards the pap.
Or it could be the other way round, i.e. the bookies were confident PAP would win, so they tried to TRICK as many OVERCONFIDENT opposition supporters as possible into betting on East Coast, Fengshan, etc.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe there are no bookies taking the bets at all. all these are self created odds from you know who?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep. there were some pro-pap chaps here that suddenly switch side and i was wondering why. now i know.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By showing the odds that oppositions are going to win too many seats. Causing a massive swing towards the pap. I would say that it is a smart strategy if it's true.

You could be right. But then again, if Sinkies are so dumbfuck as to VOTE OUT OF FEAR simply because of some odds touted by anonymous bookies online, then they deserve to the govt they voted for.

Voting out of stupidity is the mark of an imbecile.