• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A friend of a friend saw a top secret memo which allegedly stated how much Ho Ching earned last year.

Alfrescian
Loyal
168.8 million sgd, excluding bonuses.

Well done Mdm Ho. Would you want to Pofma this and show us your tax returns to disprove this amount earned?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
AEB391E8-341A-4149-B89E-84400701F634.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Well done Mdm Ho. Would you want to Pofma this and show us your tax returns to disprove this amount earned?

I would say that is not out of the realm of possibilities. And if its close to accurate, it means that bitch have earned over $1 billion in the time she ran Stomachsick Holdings

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why she needs so much money? She can feed a lot of small white face with that kind of wealth.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She need to show she earn so much money as a worker.

She made more money reinvest in TH and other places worth 1000x more...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I seriously think $168.8mil is a reasonable as we need to look at the billions she is responsible for it is a great burden she is carrying for all Singaporeans

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah... look at her face doesnt appear to be a numbers looking person who can count up to 1024 with her 10 fingers...

Give her count for 2hrs she goes to sleep or want to fuck Loong already...

I seriously think $168.8mil is a reasonable as we need to look at the billions she is responsible for it is a great burden she is carrying for all Singaporeans