• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A First and Final Warning to Vivian Balakrishnan

emperor270353

Alfrescian
Loyal
skeleton in your "CLOSET" Viviene..??? 12 November 1993..??? lusting for one and half year..??? wow...pray tell us...suddenly your YOG fiasco seem so insignificant.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 1993 to 1995, VV worked at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London.

“I wanted to practice in social work so that was the easiest, quickest way to go,” Dr Wijeysingha explains. He graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Social Science and then moved on to Sheffield University to do his doctorate.

After receiving his PHD in 2002, Dr Wijeyasingha worked as a social worker in child protection. He then started his own social work consultancy in 2006. By 2008, his life, according him, was “very settled”. Then he decided to return.

Vincent was in the UK as well.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 1993 to 1995, VV worked at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London.

Let me take woman as an example .... have you seen or heard of any woman who is fond of both woman and man?

There are many cases especially in other parts of the society where a woman has been married to a man and even
have kids of their own but yet she is also engaging in lesbian activities. The husband later discovered that his wife has got an affair with another woman.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me take woman as an example .... have you seen or heard of any woman who is fond of both woman and man?

There are many cases especially in other parts of the society where a woman has been married to a man and even
have kids of their own but yet she is also engaging in lesbian activities. The husband later discovered that his wife has got an affair with another woman.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope any informatin forthcoming comes sooner rather than later. We need time for the voters to assimilate the information but we also don't want the PAPpies to have sufficient time to call in their propaganda machine.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn.. faster release leh.. so that my already registered clones all over sinkie forums can release them and keep those sinkie mods busy deleting them... :biggrin:

Last edited:

kefir

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there, farker vivian has already launched his attack on vincent, so why dont u just tell the netiizens what happens for the last 1 1/2 years with vivian?

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What started in London on that wintry night of 12 November 1993 and continued for the next one and half years will stay in London. You know what we mean.

Please don't keep them waiting. :eek:

hvuudg.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So is VB implying that being a gay man is not fit to be in parliament and serve the people?
I see nothing wrong with gay man.
I have known gays who are discreet and perform their duty well in their job and also as a citizen.

Agree. As long as an MP is true to his constituents and raises valid matters in the interest of his voters, gays or lesbians doesn't matter.

100 times better than having dogs we now have. Dogs who say things their masters want o hear. Dogs who are just serving coz of personal interest. It is time to send these dogs to their politcal death.