• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A dumb Sinkie cannot make it as a lawyer becomes a fucking clown. Still yaya papaya.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar Ibrahim wanted to have zoom and FaceTime with Joycelyn. I am not sure if she dares to have a quick conversation with Malaysia Prime Minister

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke about Matlanders? If Sinkies remember the amount of con jobs and flip flops done on them by matlanders in both property and stock markets they will no doubt by clapping to this (not so funny) comedian. Whole Cuntry is a fucking circus no wonder currency keep dropping. Let’s see who will be crying or laughing when RM hits 1 to 4. Last I check today it’s already 3.43.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly there is freedom of speech and secondly she is a comedian , so why take it so seriously?
Wait till you divorce a sinkiefied woman and read her divorce affidavit, then you will know what is vulgar and some more in a court of law.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG and MY should make her persona-non-grata in both countries.
Let her suffer the I'll effects of never tasting again our shared local delicacies. Some things you just cannot find any where else.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Minister for Foreign Affair Vivian Balakrishnan apologises
Singapore High Commissioner to Malaysia, Vanu Gopala Menon, apologised in an early morning statement on Jun. 8.

He also clarified that Chia is no longer a Singaporean and stressed that Chia's statement "does not in any way" reflect Singaporeans' views.

Vivian Balakrishnan replied to Syed Saddiq and issued a statement on Twitter on Jun. 8, saying he was "appalled" by Chia's "horrendous statements" and that the comedian "does not speak for Singaporeans".

He apologised for the incident, saying "We treasure our ties with family and friends in Malaysia, and are sorry for the offence and hurt caused to all Malaysians."

======================
Please remove Chia SG Passport
======================