• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A couple of HWZ EDMWers fighting cancer... if anyone likes sourdough bread and wanna support fellow Singaporean...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thread started by aaronmoses whose wife sells sourdough bread to help pay his medical bills.
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...sourdoughfrenchie-on-instagram.6659247/page-6

And in his thread, Sammiegirl00 also mentions she has cancer too, and she is fighting it for the 4th time, ie. she kena 3 relapses over the years, assuming it's the same cancer.
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...sourdoughfrenchie-on-instagram.6659247/page-6

aaronmoses said:
u know i just wanna get things straight...just in case like some people here say i am a scammer

1) i am battling with cancer and cancer has not cured. cure comes only 5 years in remission. i am battling with it and starting to feel somewhat better than 1 month ago. ( still dealing alot of neuropathy and fatigue and some other chemo side effects ) my type of cancer is aggressive and has a high relapse rate. relatively high mortality rate as well. it's not the common type of lymphoma. I am not at the most dangerous stage of my cancer which was earlier this year. going through rounds of chemotherapy , many rounds of radiotherapy and bone marrow transplant is really no walk in the park.

2) i indeed have stopped driving grab for awhile due to my lack of energy and not vaccinated and just fatigue everyday and effects of chemotherapy have taken a toll on my body.

3) wife indeed working on 2 jobs because i am no longer working.

4) i am not trying to ask for any donation or milking you all to sympathise me and buy more and more and more. i just would like to share my cancer journey and that indeed this is the situation . Not trying to play the sympathy card or trying to act pathetic like i am going to die anytime due to no money or die anytime because my cancer is killing any moment. It is just a simple business of selling bread and some tarts at normal carousel/online pricing. I apologise to everyone here and the admin for putting this up thread as i realised it's against the rule to promote your business. I am sorry for doing that.

5) lastly i am appreciative of the support some of you have given my wife and seen that dealing with cancer can be rather difficult mentally , physically and financially. You buying the bread from her does support her business and in turn help me. She is NOT selling it more expensive because of any illness mentioned.

She is just doing a simple bread business. If you think you like the taste of it, appreciate the healthy aspect of sourdough and perhaps cookies and tarts soon. Please buy from her. Don't buy it because you think i am pathetic. I am not pathetic. i am just going through a journey and trying to keep my illness in control. The journey is and was very challenging for me and appreciate you buying from her to make the journey smoother.

Buy her products because you enjoy eating her products and it is indeed quite yummy and the price is seriously just like the others on carousel doing home business. Buy it and remember that there is a fellow singaporean cancer fighter and sharing his journey with you. Cancer can happen to anyone at any time. My doctor told me cancer happens to 1 in 4 people in Singapore . I will do my best to help other cancer patients as well. If you do struggle with cancer and have struggled with it before. just msg me. i will give you a free classic loaf of sourdough . You don't need to show me any medical report. Just msg me you are / were a cancer fighter.

i wish cancer not to take place on my worst enemy.

stay healthy , eat right and exercise.

thank you bros/sisters.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have EDMW account. But can someone help suggest the aaronmoses guy to do water fasting along with chemo? It's been proven to help the body clean up cancer cells

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is sammiegirl related to sammyboy? How old are these people, got an impression those hwz brats are 20s or 30s and retarded.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's not exactly battling cancer he was cancer treated and recovering now. Chemo recovery takes one to two years b4 your energy returns.

Cancer is not incurable. Remember the PSP guy his story was posted here. 2013 he was diagnosed with some sort of lymphoma cancer, Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma in the saliva gland. Determined to beat it, he took on a number of supplements and a great deal of fruits. Nevertheless, he went for parotidectomy surgical excision only to receive an extremely dumbfounding outcome. There was no cancer.
https://www.ricemedia.co/culture-people-psp-anthony-lee/

I have few friends recovered from lymphoma via Chemo/radiation treatment. One guy first year he just join us at the basket ball court stretching and complaining he's so weak and lack of energy, got yellow nails syndrome etc... food got no taste, no saliva dry throat etc etc.. 2nd year he's now eating and playing like a horse. Another guy 5 years now he is fit and healthy too. My friend's son got brain cancer 10 yrs ago i used to fetch him to hospital to pick up his son now married got kids.

Sometimes 'cancer' might be a serious warning for us to reset our way or style of living. Knowing how absurd our choice of 'healthy' food and habits are.

The most important after cancer treatment is regain natural immunity. Proper food, exercise slowly regularly and yes water fasting force and reset your DNA to default hence cleaning up your cancer cells.

Autophagy is a process in which old parts of your cells are broken down and recycled during fasting.
Studies indicate autophagy may help protect against diseases like cancer, Alzheimer’s, and heart disease.

After the water fast, don't eat a big meal.
Instead, break your fast with a smoothie or smaller meals. You can start introducing larger meals throughout the day as you feel more comfortable.

https://www.wimhofmethod.com/how-to-boost-your-immune-system

*Fasting is the one most necessary thingy for modern folks because our foods are modified and toxic and we exercise too little. Best regular fasting is

18:6 Intermittent Fasting: Eating Only 2 Full Meals.​

Be well :P <3

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vegan turkey made entirely out of bread :s14:?!

1639550296859.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ourdoughfrenchie-on-instagram.6659247/page-31

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) lastly i am appreciative of the support some of you have given my wife and seen that dealing with cancer can be rather difficult mentally , physically and financially. You buying the bread from her does support her business and in turn help me. She is NOT selling it more expensive because of any illness mentioned.

She is just doing a simple bread business. If you think you like the taste of it, appreciate the healthy aspect of sourdough and perhaps cookies and tarts soon. Please buy from her. Don't buy it because you think i am pathetic. I am not pathetic. i am just going through a journey and trying to keep my illness in control. The journey is and was very challenging for me and appreciate you buying from her to make the journey smoother.

Just the fact that your wife has to work 2 jobs to support your ass due to having cancer, it means you have ABSOLUTE ZERO idea how to heal cancer by yourself. You listen to mainstream doctors and inject poison(chemo) into your body to heal cancer is a red flag. Just like the stupid covid vaccine.

you want to heal your cancer, JUST DETOX. not just diet, but the products (detergent. etc) that you used which touch your body, the water your drink and the air you breath too. ALL THESE MUST CHANGE TO ORGANIC HEALTHY NON-TOXIC. Then do fasting, aggressive fasting. If you feel that you need additional help, then go to a functional doctor, not mainstream oncologist and only recommend radiotherapy and chemo. plus reliable internet sources for education.

You are only wasting your wife's effort, energy and money on your ignorance about cancer and your body and going to the unreliable mainstream route to overcome your cancer.