• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Country's Bold Dream

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1960s, US President JFK considered landing an American on the moon as the country's bold dream.

abt 50 yrs later, in 2013, SG's PM LHL considered building an expensive retail mall Jewel as the country's bold dream.

No wonder SG is crumbling

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arsehole didn't bring anything of significant importance to the country except riding on his father's coat tails.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1960s, US President JFK considered landing an American on the moon as the country's bold dream.

abt 50 yrs later, in 2013, SG's PM LHL considered building an expensive retail mall Jewel as the country's bold dream.

No wonder SG is crumbling
Bro JFK run a country of 300 million citizens, Loong a city of 3. Not a fair comparison lah. :cautious:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am egalitarian. Bro he him his are all valid pronouns to address an unmet friend. No need for gender neutral value signalling like your peoplekind pm. :cool:
Uhmm......it is obvious you had no idea that ckmpd is female.

Telling you she is.

I cannot imagine any person calling a female bro unless she is butch. And the fact your reply wasn't that she is a butch means you didnt know.

Just admit and say ok thanks for letting me know.

I dont understand why so many here are so reluctant to just say oh my bad. Oops I didnt know. Thanks.

So stubborn and unwilling to change ar? No wonder PAP always wins. Sinkies unwilling to change no matter. Lol!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uhmm......it is obvious you had no idea that ckmpd is female.

Telling you she is.

I cannot imagine any person calling a female bro unless she is butch. And the fact your reply wasn't that she is a butch means you didnt know.

Just admit and say ok thanks for letting me know.

I dont understand why so many here are so reluctant to just say oh my bad. Oops I didnt know. Thanks.

So stubborn and unwilling to change ar? No wonder PAP always wins. Sinkies unwilling to change no matter. Lol!
Bro Ck not corrected me means no objections wat. Woman want mankind call peoplekind? Dun sweat the small stuff lab, silly canadian. :cautious:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arsehole didn't bring anything of significant importance to the country except riding on his father's coat tails.
I share same sentiment but that is factually inaccurate. He did try to double the SG population in 5 years, built monuments and world wonders like Gardens by the Bay and Changi Jewel. If a visitor with no sense of geography arrives, one might think Singapore is ruled by a rich and extravagant sheik family like the Al Thanis. All quite significant and important changes surpassing the father no? :thumbsdown:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sound like u a Truedolt voter. :rolleyes:
Not a chance. You mistake me for some feminist crazy canadian lah.

No where close.

I believe that if women want it equal then it should apply across all aspects. Dont go complaining why the guy doesnt open the door for you. Or why the guy asked you to do heavy lifting work or get hands dirty doing labor.

Women want it both ways. When convenient will pull the feminist card. Oh why the guy so cruel ask me to throw out the shit?

Yeah then later go March in the streets and say we women are able to do everything a man can do and more.

Glad go say many women in Canada do their fair share of heavy lifting work. So all good. In sinkieland though the gals kpkb and whine.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL did a lot of damage to Singapore and especially affected the livelihood of average singaporeans. LHL suppressed wages of the average Singaporean worker and inflicted a lot of misery on future generations