• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A comparison of US and Australia. USA might be better for Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What! You mean you allow that to happen to your wife? And your dog? And you have a hard time telling the differences between your wife and your dog? I don't know that people lives like that! I don't know what you're talking about, but if you really live like that, you must get the help of your family doctor.

Yes I know you have a hard time telling your wife and a dog apart!!!

That's because you are a dumb Saudi Arabian Wife beating fuck!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HAH

I cant wait until tomorrow

Oh HA HA HA

Woooo Hooo Hooo Hoo

HA HA HA HAHA

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I know you have a hard time telling your wife and a dog apart!!!

That's because you are a dumb Saudi Arabian Wife beating fuck!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HAH

I cant wait until tomorrow

Oh HA HA HA

Woooo Hooo Hooo Hoo

HA HA HA HAHA

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow, phenomenal. This is the only thing you do in life. I thought I was wrong, someone should leave and come back to any forum they like at anytime, but you're that one, that live, and die this forum, must win. Somehow reminded me of the kiasuism in Singapore. Remembered the queue for Hello Kitty that everyone traded for $40 but spent 8 hours in line? That was $5/hr. Could have made more working at MacDonald's.

YOu really keep going on... and on and on... this will be an exciting psychological study.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, phenomenal. This is the only thing you do in life. I thought I was wrong, someone should leave and come back to any forum they like at anytime, but you're that one, that live, and die this forum, must win. Somehow reminded me of the kiasuism in Singapore. Remembered the queue for Hello Kitty that everyone traded for $40 but spent 8 hours in line? That was $5/hr. Could have made more working at MacDonald's.

YOu really keep going on... and on and on... this will be an exciting psychological study.

I feel so alive and empowered because you have enriched my life.

I never thought a sand nigger wife beater would ever do that

HA HA HA HA HA HA

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel so alive and empowered because you have enriched my life.

I never thought a sand nigger wife beater would ever do that

HA HA HA HA HA HA

This is a kind of addiction, that one of my psychology friends ever told me about. We had a heated debate once about some people who are addicted to forums, and he told me that it's very similar to the double life of many people... people who live double life, it's still not yet categorized as a sickness but pretty close. IT actually created a virtual world where people can live double life, the one inside, and the other outside. And the hidden self will spur out all nonsense in the virtual world. When someone gets discovered, such people would become defensive, and start throwing m&d around.

Thanks for this experiment online. I learn so much from you about such people. It'll turn out to be a good topic for our next gathering. Cheers.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a kind of addiction, that one of my psychology friends ever told me about. We had a heated debate once about some people who are addicted to forums, and he told me that it's very similar to the double life of many people... people who live double life, it's still not yet categorized as a sickness but pretty close. IT actually created a virtual world where people can live double life, the one inside, and the other outside. And the hidden self will spur out all nonsense in the virtual world. When someone gets discovered, such people would become defensive, and start throwing m&d around.

Thanks for this experiment online. I learn so much from you about such people. It'll turn out to be a good topic for our next gathering. Cheers.

Oh man that was so much fun today. We talked about how to fuck you up even more. I seriously can wait until tomorrow, but then I had better warn you there are a few people who might be taking turns at fucking you up.

We might even make you our mascot. "The Saudi Arabia Wife Beater"

Hee Hee Hee

Hoooo Hoooo Hoooo

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh man that was so much fun today. We talked about how to fuck you up even more. I seriously can wait until tomorrow, but then I had better warn you there are a few people who might be taking turns at fucking you up.

We might even make you our mascot. "The Saudi Arabia Wife Beater"

Hee Hee Hee

Hoooo Hoooo Hoooo

Thanks, of course, with a person who has multiple accounts, it's not surprising, that "few people" take turn to write against me. This forum has no control at all.... anyway, carry on... just want to waste your life away. It's summer, and I told you before, I'm having my vacation... and you're still working? The ball game is too far away from my vacation home... keep on going, jealous guy.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, of course, with a person who has multiple accounts, it's not surprising, that "few people" take turn to write against me. This forum has no control at all.... anyway, carry on... just want to waste your life away. It's summer, and I told you before, I'm having my vacation... and you're still working? The ball game is too far away from my vacation home... keep on going, jealous guy.

So far, this is one of the best Mondays of my life. At least ten people are talking about how much of a spastic wife beating Saudi Towel head you are

Hee Hee HEe

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true your wife's so fat that when she sat on a rainbow skittles fell out?

Wooooo HOoooooo

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I think you've mistaken her to be your mom. She must get medical help immediately, like yourself. So where's your "Many People"? Must have forgotten all the passwords.. LOL

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you've mistaken her to be your mom. She must get medical help immediately, like yourself. So where's your "Many People"? Must have forgotten all the passwords.. LOL

This one is from someone sitting next to me:

Your wife so fat she sat on a Nintendo Gamecube and it turned into a gameboy

Oh my god!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I have so many people here making fun of you

Oh shit tooooooo funnnnnnnniiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

HOoooooooo Wooooooo Hoooooooo

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you really forgotten all the passwords to the other IDs? Where are the "attacks" and "fucks" from the people whom you said will be attacking me?

Is it true you Saudis ban women from driving? Is it true you Saudis stone people to death? Or is that just the way you get your fat wife to loose weight

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true you Saudis ban women from driving? Is it true you Saudis stone people to death? Or is that just the way you get your fat wife to loose weight

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Now, you're admitting that you're having more than 10 IDs here right? So you didn't make any valid points here, and all you said were nonsense, just like this one. Great, thanks for admitting to that.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, you're admitting that you're having more than 10 IDs here right? So you didn't make any valid points here, and all you said were nonsense, just like this one. Great, thanks for admitting to that.

Is it true you saudi arabians gun crazed fanatics refuse to let your women shave? So that you can smell the bitch from one end of your cave to another?

Its true!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true you saudi arabians gun crazed fanatics refuse to let your women shave? So that you can smell the bitch from one end of your cave to another?

Its true!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Wow, you actually do that? I don't know much about these things. People who experience them know the most, and can even clearly describe.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you actually do that? I don't know much about these things. People who experience them know the most, and can even clearly describe.

Is it true you Saudi Arabians are all bearded jihadis looking to bomb my country? Do you really think you will enter heaven after blowing yourself up?

Why do you people smell so bad? Why are you camel jockeys?

Why do you beat your wife?

Why do you look like a bunch of sand niggers?

Whooooooooo Heeeeee

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true you Saudi Arabians are all bearded jihadis looking to bomb my country? Do you really think you will enter heaven after blowing yourself up?

Whooooooooo Heeeeee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whooooooooo Heeeeee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, I didn't know you're a Saudi.... so did you do all these? If not, how'd you know?