• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A challenge To TonyChat

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat_1.jpg

instead of doing something in its real life (like actually migrating to thailand or australia), all ladyboy lover can do is to come here everyday and get mock. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

alamak! u all keep using this screen grab which i fuck him, paiseh man! :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You cbb ah neh, knn...

Fuck the Uncles, whahahaa

Eh boss, you know where to pick up Vietnamese chicks at Geylang? I don't want those $30 fuck and go one. I want those like Goldendragon have one. Can slowly piak piak one. Just now went to makan, saw a Singapore man with a viet chick that looks so stunning. Petite, angel face and cfm looks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh boss, you know where to pick up Vietnamese chicks at Geylang? I don't want those $30 fuck and go one. I want those like Goldendragon have one. Can slowly piak piak one. Just now went to makan, saw a Singapore man with a viet chick that looks so stunning. Petite, angel face and cfm looks.
Is that pub at Joo Chiat called dunno what 51 still there? There's a damn long thread at the other forum 1, shit, cant remember the name, behind Joo Chiat Complex
Ah bor you go to The Mask lor, Lorong 39 opposite

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that pub at Joo Chiat called dunno what 51 still there? There's a damn long thread at the other forum 1, shit, cant remember the name, behind Joo Chiat Complex
Ah bor you go to The Mask lor, Lorong 39 opposite

The Mask is what? Pub? Disco? Simi damage?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Mask is what? Pub? Disco? Simi damage?
A Pub with Vietnamese girls, you go in, order beer, they will come, offer their hand, if you like, just grab, no like can reject, you can rubba rubba, tip $20 i think....

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Walau eh, If I know, I need to ask u meh. Dun disturb other ppl thread la, see u in TCSS later. :biggrin: Then continue our LAR SAP journey.

Eh, nvm, continue here. Haha. Just now that girl I saw, knn, made me super hot. I was even willing to pay $1k just to fuck her one shot. Damn swee. Too bad was with a guy. If not I sure risk a slap and jio her.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want to waste the money on the beer lah. Rather give it to the girl for better service. Plus I don't drink at all. I want stand street type :biggrin:
You try lorong 24 to 28, after Aljunied road, never been there before, but my friend said have. I dun patronise Geylang one... go there eat, drink and bio only, nothing else, I sumpah

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, nvm, continue here. Haha. Just now that girl I saw, knn, made me super hot. I was even willing to pay $1k just to fuck her one shot. Damn swee. Too bad was with a guy. If not I sure risk a slap and jio her.
Where?......

Talk in TCSS