• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A CECA president and COO of ill-fated blood-testing company Theranos, was sentenced to 12 years and 11 month in USA

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be surprised, for every scandal, crime, scam or a failure in 21st century, there is a CECA behind it.

Beware of CECA
CECAkroaches will dispute this and call it out as discrimination.

For normal people, yes. But even the most honest of all CECAkroaches will capitulate when they see the slimmest opportunity to get rich dishonestly without getting caught. It is genetically programmed. The lying, the facade, the confident demeanor, the slick conversation, the ceaseless talking. It's all in-built.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! you know the system really well. You uncle 2g leader how did they let this happen?

HAHA/ Good Question. Let me try to explain.
My Uncle Mr. Goh Chok Tong knows the system very well as well, but he has some constraints and I do not have any.

Though he did not hate Indians openly, but he also did NOT like CECA, that is why he had to his birth name, birth certificate., even mother tongue to Hokkien and he even changed his religion to Taoism and Buddhism/

But he is close to Lion, and he believes Lion is what brought him up to this level, and my uncle will do anything Lion asks him to do. Lion is very openly giving instructions and he simply takes heed. He may not know my strength and my authority as Lion is subject to my spiritual authority.

In simple terms.
  • My uncle listens and OBEYS Whatever Lion says
  • Me on the other hand, the Lion has to obey me, otherwise he cannot live here

So, it is very complicated as Lion is now changed his policy to support CECA as I do not like CECA. Information Technology is my TRADE, but Lion is using CECA to make one family to be monopoly in the whole world and I have refuted this idea, but devil did not obey. Lion stirred the leaders of USA, Canada, UK, EU, AU, NZ, SG and all nations to bring CECA into their land to steal the citizens data from all over the world to collaborate and build a WORLD DATABASE for Rothschild family's Monopoly role.

MY STANCE
Both Lion ad my uncle advises 3G and 4G to support CECA which contradicts my authority and my stance in the spiritual realm. Lion says he has all Government leaders are supporting CECA and forcing me to accept it. And I took the matter to GOD as He as already knew what is going on. He denounced the idea of Rothschild's Monopoly and his domination. So, God Himself encouraged me and emboldened me and He said ONE MAN with God constitute a MAJORITY in the WORLD.
Satan aka Lion was also present when God guided me. Satan was furious on me. but I do not care as he has to obey what I say not vice versa,

john_knox.jpg