• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A candidate appears to be a lesbian or bisexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cecilia Sue would be a temptation for any straight man. :geek:
So that woman is Cecilia sue? Proven you are a hypocrite criminal bully dog liar son of whore that does not follow what you preached to others. So despicable to attack a woman that did not harm you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that woman is Cecilia sue? Proven you are a hypocrite criminal bully dog liar son of whore that does not follow what you preached to others. So despicable to attack a woman that did not harm you.
Didn’t I say oppy dogs or pappy dogs are all the same?

jw5

Loyal
LOL............... I am not attacking her, I am praising her................ LOL................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Why posting about Cecilia Sue is targetting you? Do you look like her? Did you do the things she did? If not, why are you comparing yourself to her? :unsure:

Does posting lol makes you a winner? Seriously why did you post her? Are you using her to target me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why posting about Cecilia Sue is targetting you? Do you look like her? Did you do the things she did? If not, why are you comparing yourself to her? :unsure:
I am no where comparable to her and I am a virgin that didn’t do the things she did. But everyone can see those criminal bully dogs @Valium @sweetiepie etc everyday attacking me a slut. If you are not attacking me, who are you attacking by posting her? Mark Andrew Yeo?

jw5

Loyal
Ok, that means you are not being targetted. I am not attacking anybody....................... :coffee:

I am no where comparable to her and I am a virgin that didn’t do the things she did. But everyone can see those criminal bully dogs @Valium @sweetiepie etc everyday attacking me a slut. If you are not attacking me, who are you attacking by posting her? Mark Andrew Yeo?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you @jw5 should leave her out in your attacks of scroobal and clones.

jw5

Loyal
Such a lovely couple. :wink:

1594401536716.png

Status
Not open for further replies.