• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Briton's First Hand Experience of Marrying a Jap Girl

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve from the UK:

I was married to a Japanese girl (now lady) for 10 years in total.
Perhaps this is a generalization but I don't trust them. In my opinion they will sleep with co-workers or bosses to keep their job (thus the numerous love hotels). They are too submissive also.

I spent most of my time in Nagano (omachi city) a total of 9 years in fact. During which my now ex-wife had 6 affairs. All admitted by herself and all respect to her for admitting. These were all with her boss and her co-worker. And all at love hotels. When you understand what can happen at a bounenkai or out of desperation for keeping your job it is very hard to trust a Japanese girl.

They have a very deceptive visard. They will seem to you that they are innocent and very kind. After years of learning JAPANESE culture you will understand that this may not be the case.

I Used to work for a large bus service in Japan ( I was in IT not driving ) and I knew of the directors relationships with female staff members. I also had a friend whom I went snow shoe walking with, she was married, yet she hinted to me that she wanted me to make an approach to her (in the form of changing all her clothes with an open door whilst I was sat in the living room just next to her room) I did explain that I don't think that it was appropriate but she continued to hint at what lifestyle she has. Very calculating.

Be careful of the signals. Girls will not say to you "I want to have Se..." with you, but they will dance around the subject.

Over all, my marriage was nice as I had tought her western ways and she eventually followed them. However, the 7th affair was too much (in the UK). So , don't dismiss their Japanese mannerisms as extinct. They will still have affairs with co-workers to keep their jobs.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody who has lived in Japan and worked for many years with Japanese knows that.Only the PAP dog and in-house fake Japanese gaijin does not know it. I oredi bonked her and he does not even know it. lol.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too had a friend/colleague from the world biggest chemical company who was based in Japan.
He was from Switzerland and married his young Japanese secretary. Because of the long hours
at work and constantly outstationed, he bought a puppy to keep her company.

For the first two years whenever he came home, the dog would barked and the wife would fetch
the slippers.

After the second year, whenever he came home, his Japanese wife would barked and the dog
would fetch his slippers.

They got divorced after the third year and he ruminated that this would not had happened if
he was a Japanese man:confused:.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He speaks the truth.

It's a fallacy to think that modern Japanese women, especially the younger generation, are shy, demure, chaste and virtuous (like Oshin or that housewife in the Doraemon cartoon). The days of ryosai kenbo (良妻賢母) are over.

They make great fuck buddies, but don't marry them.

All these laowais/gaijins/farangs are also highly susceptible to idealizing Asian women.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He speaks the truth.

It's a fallacy to think that modern Japanese women, especially the younger generation, are shy, demure, chaste and virtuous (like Oshin or that housewife in the Doraemon cartoon). The days of ryosai kenbo (良妻賢母) are over.

They make great fuck buddies, but don't marry them.

All these laowais/gaijins/farangs are also highly susceptible to idealizing Asian women.

良妻賢母? Who say wan? 賢妻良母 is the way know. Fuck and enjoy and squeeze your hubby but be kind to the kid. That is the right way, heheheh.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese women got good and bad. Same goes for other ethnicity.

Never judge a woman based on nationality or cultural stereotypes. It is very dangerous and may lead to huge disappointment.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese = 良妻賢母 (ryosai kenbo)

Chinese = 賢妻良母 (xianqi liangmu)

Both mean the same thing.
different meaning in Japanese context. 悪賢いis also 賢妻。 良妻 in Japanese and in their cultural context is the man can fuck around and the wife can forgive which elderly Jap women tell me and admit their tolerance. As long as it is sex wife forgives as a good wife or 良妻. Lots of things are not written in the censored dictionaries. This was the modus operandi now it is material girl in Japan some 30 years ago. I get so much free sex from married Jap wives.