• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bright saint heavenly warrior said it right this time: Jews are Children of Satan! Shoot them all ASAP~!

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/usa/442440-pittsburgh-jewish-synagogue-shooter/

‘All these Jews need to die’: Pittsburgh shooter used AR-15 & handguns in synagogue massacre
Published time: 27 Oct, 2018 16:26 Edited time: 27 Oct, 2018 21:14
Get short URL

© John Altdorfer / Reuters

The gunman who opened fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue didn’t want any of the Jews inside to live, he told police at the scene. Armed with a rifle and handguns, the man surrendered after killing several people and firing at police.
The shooter, reportedly identified as 46-year-old Robert Bowers, was carrying an AR-15 and a Glock pistol. He was also found with an additional weapon attached to his ankle and a pistol in his waistband, according to police radio chatter.
Read more
11 dead, 6 injured in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
Bowers was part of the social network site Gab. "I'm going in," he wrote prior to entering the synagogue, according to a screenshot published by Heavy. In his bio section on Gab, Bowers wrote: "Jews are the children of Satan."
In that same post, he accused the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) of bringing "invaders" into the US that "kill our people."
After unleashing bullets on the congregation, the gunman shot at officers as soon as they arrived at the scene, forcing them to use their vehicles as shields.
The suspect barricaded himself inside while he was shooting, eventually emerging during negotiations with police. Authorities have confirmed that multiple people were shot, but have so far declined to specify numbers.
There were also reports that the suspect brought an explosive device into the synagogue and an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) unit has been dispatched to comb through the building.
The suspect has been taken into custody and is currently in fair condition at a local hospital after being shot multiple times.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Muslim Hamas lover will die!

I no Muslim.

But I found out that Satan had IMPERSONATED GOD and fuck Virgin Marry and gave birth to Bastard Crook Jesus. And Corruptly appointed this bastard son to be SOLE AGENT of Corrupted deals in faith. That Bible said nobody can go to (SATAN Impersonated) god except via (Rosma Najib) Jesus. That very 1st corrupt deal is to change your fate from going Hell to Heaven, if you gave (SATAN) faith and praise him and try your best to make others follow.

The Lie is too obvious now because the SATAN's faith promotes toxic Humanity Freedom Peace etc that drives whole universe towards inevitable TOTAL EXTINCTION, that is the final objective of the SATAN's PLOT.

True god will never do this thing. Never reveal himself nor communicate with his subjects, not ask for praise, and no CORRUPTED BACK-DOOR deals to change fate.

Jews are truly the Children of Satan, and this warrior is from heaven, and he did and wrote the right things! Shoot all the Jews, leave absolutely none. Actually use NUKE is perfect.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment fucktard Church-Monggers exposed their hypocrisy of OBSESSIVE LOVE + DEVOTION towards preserving UNLIMITED EXTREME QUANITY OF HUMSN LIVES, I sensed it is SATAN in disguise.

Then I was very little and did not know how and why. But instinctively I smelled it is THE EXTREME EVIL in pretence. I recognized it is the SATAN behind all these shits. This hypocrisy is very easy to see through for me from my age just around 5.

Now I know why and how it works. Their objectives is to CREATE EXTREMELY HUGE POPULATION used for destruction of universe and SATAN's ultimate satisfaction and victory is to ENJOY WATCHING THIS HUGE POPULATION in DESPAIR OF INEVITABLE TOTAL EXTINCTION. PANIC LOST DEFEATED FEARFUL AND REGRETFULLY. What a good laugh at huge bunch of greedy FOOLS! And they call themselves the highest intelligence apes!

Satan is very close to final success.