• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Bloody Hopeless Chap Crying Over A Computer Game

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are the shameless cr@ps who complain about every little things, cow beh cow bu and write to press when waiting 20-30 miins to see a doctor or wait 2 miin for a MRT train but very happy to spend 2 days or 48hours or 2,880 minutes of his life waiting in line doing nothing for a cr@p game which does nothing to improve his health or life. same with all those teenagers waiting hours at airports to welcome some teen groups.
priorities all wrong. remind me of a similar story of this middle age aunty who cried out so loud when she heard princess diana died but shed not a single tear when her close relative went kaput.

Right, something I cannot fathom. Cry over a computer game.

Also, I felt a little sad when Diana passed away. However, I really really cannot understand why some people cried as if their parents' passed away, after knowing Diana's deceased!

:confused: