• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A big Thank YOU!!! whoever leaked CCS audio

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP grassroot leaders.

There is hope in Singapore. You have provened to Singaporeans, you are not blinded by PAP rhetorics and constant bullying tactic. You deserved ovation from many of us and a big Salute for your bravery, to do what you believed is the right thing to do. We need more PAP grassroot leaders like you, with balls to prove and not simply sucking PAP balls blindly. It was an unprecedented action, never before happened in history and we hail you for with high regard now. Singaporeans can sleep, well knowing there are people who truly cares for its own people and not blindingly subjected themselves to PAP every word as "Gospel".

Here, we all THANK YOU wholeheartedly. Keep up the good work. Singapore needs people like you to leak injustice and bring justice back into our society.

Keep it up!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
大茶饭 meeting goes wrong leaked by some char fit yarn KNN
This is a 吃 大茶饭 meeting KNN

粤语方言。旧指酒席饮宴的食物,后引申为“做大买卖或者做大事”的意思。
  • 中文名
    大茶饭
  • 外文名
    big tea rice
  • 语种
    粤语
  • 引申意
    做大买卖或者做大事

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
大茶饭 meeting goes wrong leaked by some char fit yarn KNN
This is a 吃 大茶饭 meeting KNN

粤语方言。旧指酒席饮宴的食物,后引申为“做大买卖或者做大事”的意思。
  • 中文名
    大茶饭
  • 外文名
    big tea rice
  • 语种
    粤语
  • 引申意
    做大买卖或者做大事
Will ccs catch the fan guat zai and 至型家法 KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP grassroot leaders.

There is hope in Singapore. You have provened to Singaporeans, you are not blinded by PAP rhetorics and constant bullying tactic. You deserved ovation from many of us and a big Salute for your bravery, to do what you believed is the right thing to do. We need more PAP grassroot leaders like you, with balls to prove and not simply sucking PAP balls blindly. It was an unprecedented action, never before happened in history and we hail you for with high regard now. Singaporeans can sleep, well knowing there are people who truly cares for its own people and not blindingly subjected themselves to PAP every word as "Gospel".

Here, we all THANK YOU wholeheartedly. Keep up the good work. Singapore needs people like you to leak injustice and bring justice back into our society.

Keep it up!!

The leak has increased my respect for CCS and his cabinet and I'm sure most Singaporeans will share my view. I like straight talkers.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he repeat the same speech in parliament... then i....
98050E05-298B-4B3B-A808-0800D0174833.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
CCS is what you see is what you get. I always prefer him than pretentious PAP MPs and Ministers. To me, he is almost like my fave Low Thia Khiang, but unfortunately, CCS hasn't reach LTK's standard yet.
A spade is a spade, I like people who call it like it is. Fuck all that sugar-coating and pretense. But he needs to brush up on his england, really CMI.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leak has increased my respect for CCS and his cabinet and I'm sure most Singaporeans will share my view. I like straight talkers.
If you have fetish for that, you will certainly like Lee Bee Huat' smelly Jamban, Xi Gui Kia cunt.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CCS is what you see is what you get. I always prefer him than pretentious PAP MPs and Ministers. To me, he is almost like my fave Low Thia Khiang, but unfortunately, CCS hasn't reach LTK's standard yet.

Thank you for the compliment to my MP the future PM.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn’t a leak. Nothing happens by accident in the PAP.

Thinking Emoji GIF - Thinking Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

For all we know, might well be KeeChiu himself.
He think he so clever and so smart, that he send his recording to his WhatsApp friends hoping for standing ovation.
Then it leaked out more and more

And then to his horror, he got feedback from his spies that even Stinkaporeans throw up and vomit on hearing what he said
AND ALL THINK KEECHIU TO BE A REAL FUCKING ARSEHOLE AND SMEAR OF SHIT STUCK ON SIDE OF SHOE.

He then pretend someone else took the fucking recording and tried to hide himself form the self inflicted fiasco like the cowardly fucking worm
and smear of shit on side of shoe that he is

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs