• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A 5th Person has died in the Donald Trump Marches. America is burning, dying. Very Sad.

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrests, recriminations, all these will result in "consequences" for the "Trump Supporters"

the fallout will be severe, and will continue for some time OUCH :biggrin:

The arrests are making me smile, very happy to see MORONS in photos all arrested. Waiting for MURDER charges and TREASON charges next.

Very nice, much watch good show. Popcorn goes will with TRUMPTARD antics.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arrests are making me smile, very happy to see MORONS in photos all arrested. Waiting for MURDER charges and TREASON charges next.

Very nice, much watch good show. Popcorn goes will with TRUMPTARD antics.

Of course there was no doubt in my mind the "Trump Supporters" would all be hunted down and thrown in prison one by one, and that seems to be the case here.

They will all face serious charges, and its sad that 5 people have lost their lives.

What I am waiting for is some people on this forum to mention "libtards" because "libtards" actually do a far better job at governing than the GOP.:rolleyes:

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice to watch, good show. Trumptards all complain, angry

ErbpadhUcAA8MBz.jpg

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile there may be another round of this mayhem, rioting.

How very sad, America is not the country it once was. Can they get rid of Trump and recover?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell it like it is, when he turned ORANGE we went bat shit crazy. You know why? Its cause of Regeneron, made with Singaporean COVIDED antibodies, it messed his brain up. I mean look, he's ORANGE

trump-footage.png
trump-footage.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP the departed, but isn't everyone missing the bigger picture here? Qanon nutjobs and the like ran amok in the Capitol, but America is still functioning. Democracy is intact and all the stronger for it.

Show me another country in the world where this can happen without the country falling apart.

?
almost every turd world country faced worse political and security crises after crises

many of them still functioning improving advancing developing marching ahead.

japs germans bombed occupied after WWII, came back and developed their countries although they still remain occupied countries. not yet independent.

??

chink virus in a day killed more than all yanks killed in this political tug of war.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
all talk
no action

deep state jewry in action
will easily extinguish any attempt at overturning election result

welcome to DPRA
Democratic People's Republic of America

twin of
DPRK
Democratic People's Republic of Korea

tiongs have won

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the first time in multiple centuries

tiongs have defeated ang mohs

not on the battlefield shedding blood exploding shells dropping bombs or lobbing some ballistic missiles

but through stealth

yankee overhyped stealth weapon totally sidelined and made obsolete

tiong stealth bioweapon chink virus decimated millions worldwide, brought the world to a standstill.

unprecedented.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
all been charge in the court in newspaper

Everyday the FBI is arresting the "Trump Terrorists"

Interesting observation that is coming clearer. A number of Police Officers from around the country are being arresting for taking part on Jan 6th. This ties right into the BLM issue. The United States has a police brutality issue, and if the Police Officers are themselves complicit, then they are the problem. :eek: