• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

99.9% Chinese, Buddhists, very quiet on this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibey sianz leh , no standard being my toy for the night :wink: posting like a small kid asking for attention :wink: whahaahah . Like that Bo kick leh :wink:

Later that idiot going to say I spam the thread again :wink: Whahahaaha :wink: :wink:

So quiet , Chui Tar LAN Liao ? Whahahaha .. Sibey sianz come in just a few mins and game over Liao :wink: never mind limpeh now go and sleepzzzz . Yawnzzzzzzzzzzz:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: but later sure comeout again and claim his last sentence AWARD :wink: :wink: :wink:

ROFL posting 4 posts in a row isn't considered spamming? Then what is it? I was away for around 15 mins + and you decided to run away claiming victory?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see no point in replying to this Punisher, for this person has confirmed my readings on the real "intentions".. this person doesn't care about what otehrs post, neither does this person bother to enter into a intellectual debate.. but insists on throwing.. or vomiting out any ttuff that he/she feels is needed to extend the furore and add more fuel to the fire.

I leave this person to continue with this pointless action as I see no point in wasting time with a person who cares naught for others, but insists that they know everything.. and never sticking to the points they raised.. and instead moves from one to 5 others.. in a vain and absolutely futile attempt, to "bulldoze" any into playing their "game"/

I bid u good day, and hope the turmoil, angst, frustration and loneliness in you will fade with some guidance from others.. perhaps meditation can help u.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you see how stupid you are. You claim you don't give a damn on my posting so you would have totally ignored me. Btw you know how to read or not? I mentioned my original posting wasn't directed to you. I posted to someone else and then you butted in replying to me showing that you actually give a damn about my posting and now you start to lie. Aiyoh terrible la you.

Check your own post #130 .. And you are saying you are not replying me ? :wink: . Yes I did say I don't give a damn at your posting BUT at the same time I wanted to have some fun with you :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ROFL posting 4 posts in a row isn't considered spamming? Then what is it? I was away for around 15 mins + and you decided to run away claiming victory?

4 post in a row means spamming ? Go and check out video post folder , ppl also post video in a row :wink: as I mention earlier , you chose to believe what you wanted to believe just like the race issue :wink: .

So you mean I have to wait 15mins just to have fun with you ? You think too highly of yourself liao :wink: you big shot is it ? :wink:what victory ? do you like to win so much :wink: ? by the way , there's no victory in Internet argument or debate . grow up lah :wink: Whahahahaha . I repeat myself again , limpeh is having fun with you :wink: get it ? Whahahahaha . When I feel bored I will come in and have some fun with you and when I have things to do I will leave you hanging out there . So now you know how I can control you ? Whahahahaha .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see no point in replying to this Punisher, for this person has confirmed my readings on the real "intentions".. this person doesn't care about what otehrs post, neither does this person bother to enter into a intellectual debate.. but insists on throwing.. or vomiting out any ttuff that he/she feels is needed to extend the furore and add more fuel to the fire.

I leave this person to continue with this pointless action as I see no point in wasting time with a person who cares naught for others, but insists that they know everything.. and never sticking to the points they raised.. and instead moves from one to 5 others.. in a vain and absolutely futile attempt, to "bulldoze" any into playing their "game"/

I bid u good day, and hope the turmoil, angst, frustration and loneliness in you will fade with some guidance from others.. perhaps meditation can help u.

No point replying then still reply ? :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when did you talk any sense when comes to race ? :wink:

Wonder how he survive ya. Cant stand other races. Like everyday eat bak kut teh, Chinese tis, Chinese tat. :confused:We see so many colours around us. :smile:But this jamban only see one colour....white, in his very own miserable pathetic "world".:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check your own post #130 .. And you are saying you are not replying me ? :wink: . Yes I did say I don't give a damn at your posting BUT at the same time I wanted to have some fun with you :wink:

Hello check before that la. You're pathetic say you don't give a damn but still reply and says you're having fun. You actually give a big damn.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 post in a row means spamming ? Go and check out video post folder , ppl also post video in a row :wink: as I mention earlier , you chose to believe what you wanted to believe just like the race issue :wink: .

So you mean I have to wait 15mins just to have fun with you ? You think too highly of yourself liao :wink: you big shot is it ? :wink:what victory ? do you like to win so much :wink: ? by the way , there's no victory in Internet argument or debate . grow up lah :wink: Whahahahaha . I repeat myself again , limpeh is having fun with you :wink: get it ? Whahahahaha . When I feel bored I will come in and have some fun with you and when I have things to do I will leave you hanging out there . So now you know how I can control you ? Whahahahaha .

:rolleyes: compares your trolling posts to the videos ppl post in the other folder. You are spamming 4 posts directed to me in a row you are spamming.

Who is talking about waiting 15 mins? I mentioned i was away for a short time while you were parking yourself in the thread replying to me every minute cos you don't have a life. In around 15 mins you posted that you won and wanted to leave which were in your own words btw so i find it a big joke you claim there's no victory in internet but still claims you have won.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how he survive ya. Cant stand other races. Like everyday eat bak kut teh, Chinese tis, Chinese tat. :confused:We see so many colours around us. :smile:But this jamban only see one colour....white, in his very own miserable pathetic "world".:rolleyes:

Even if i actually wanted to eat bak kut teh everyday that's fine. I don't mind. Then again you don't need to act innocent.