• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

9 Covid Cases With No Known Links To Date

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200212_220741.jpg

How did they get it?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Still can tell sinkies no need to wear mask lah. This type of lang cheow health advice, 80% of population will get infected before 2020 is over.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN again as what my uncle said earlier there is no point to do all the wayang details collection etc at this stage and tracing anymore KNN the screenings to buildings etc are a pure wayang show as even they know he visited that place what's the point KNN as if he can vanish in air and appeared in that place then it make sense KNN

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can tell sinkies no need to wear mask lah. This type of lang cheow health advice, 80% of population will get infected before 2020 is over.
KNN again as what my uncle said earlier there is no point to do all the wayang details collection etc at this stage and tracing anymore KNN the screenings to buildings etc are a pure wayang show as even they know he visited that place what's the point KNN as if he can vanish in air and appeared in that place then it make sense KNN
better put on mask when outside of home for your own safety and for others as well

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
better put on mask when outside of home for your own safety and for others as well
The interesting part is now when you go hospital at every entrance of the premises you will be blocked and particulars collected KNN by a certain timeframe a large numbers of visitors probably in hundreds of thousands will be listed KNN isn't it near to as good as tracing the whole island KNN

jw5

Loyal
PM LHL already said that if everyone in SG wears a mask everyday, there will not be enough masks. As it is with only some people wearing masks now, masks are already out of stock at major retailers. GMS also advised to have "Universal Masking" but he also didn't propose any solutions to the shortage problem. So what is your solution to allow everyone to wear a mask everyday? :o-o:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL already said that if everyone in SG wears a mask everyday, there will not be enough masks. As it is with only some people wearing masks now, masks are already out of stock at major retailers. GMS also advised to have "Universal Masking" but he also didn't propose any solutions to the shortage problem. So what is your solution to allow everyone to wear a mask everyday? :o-o:
I have 2 cotton masks at home for each member of my family. Everyday use 1, at night wash, next day use the other one, wash, and recycle.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I guess this is better than no mask at all. :thumbsup:
Everyone should own 2 cotton reusuable washable masks whether there is covid or not. Whenever have flu or cold or even a simple running nose or cough, put on the cotton mask to protect others.

jw5

Loyal
Please may I ask where to buy these? Are they still available now? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Everyone should own 2 cotton reusuable washable masks whether there is covid or not. Whenever have flu or cold or even a simple running nose or cough, put on the cotton mask to protect others.

jw5

Loyal
KNN I agree there is no point for hospitals and banks to take down all these information. If they do have a case on any particular day, are they really going to contact the thousands of people who were there that day? And what next? Quarantine them? Ask them to go and get tested? Would it be better to just have an advisory for people telling them to stay away if they are unwell and warning inconsiderate fuckers that they may be chased off the premises........... KNN :wink:

The interesting part is now when you go hospital at every entrance of the premises you will be blocked and particulars collected KNN by a certain timeframe a large numbers of visitors probably in hundreds of thousands will be listed KNN isn't it near to as good as tracing the whole island KNN