• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 9 Chiobus Arrested at Massage Lanjiao Outlets!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nine women arrested at three unlicensed massage outlets in police raids​

The outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence.
The outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence.PHOTOS: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
Osmond Chia

• PUBLISHED
    10 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER

SINGAPORE - Nine women who worked at massage parlours in Little India were arrested following police enforcement operations on three establishments between Sept 16 and 17.
The three outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence, in violation of the Massage Establishments Act, said the police on Friday (Sept 24).
The nine masseuses, aged between 22 and 47, were arrested for offences under the Women's Charter. Police did not specify the offences, but said investigations are under way.

Those found guilty of running a massage business without a valid licence can be fined up to $10,000 and/or face imprisonment of up to two years.
Repeat offenders can face a fine of $20,000 and/or jail time of up to five years.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they just close one eye? It's only massage n @ most doing handjob..
Everything also must arrest!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe one of my regular kena nabbed in this latest anti vice raid. It's not funny when you are in the middle of the deed and you received a loud knock on the room door with a loud brash voice tone demanding you to open the door. I had been in this kind of awkward situation before in 2016 and luckily for me, the officers told me to buzz off.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe one of my regular kena nabbed in this latest anti vice raid. It's not funny when you are in the middle of the deed and you received a loud knock on the room door with a loud brash voice tone demanding you to open the door. I had been in this kind of awkward situation before in 2016 and luckily for me, the officers told me to buzz off.
Dunno what's wrong with the authorities here? It's only massage, what's the big deal?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nine women arrested at three unlicensed massage outlets in police raids​

The outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence.
The outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence.PHOTOS: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
Osmond Chia

• PUBLISHED
    10 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER

SINGAPORE - Nine women who worked at massage parlours in Little India were arrested following police enforcement operations on three establishments between Sept 16 and 17.
The three outlets were purportedly found to be operating without a valid licence, in violation of the Massage Establishments Act, said the police on Friday (Sept 24).
The nine masseuses, aged between 22 and 47, were arrested for offences under the Women's Charter. Police did not specify the offences, but said investigations are under way.

Those found guilty of running a massage business without a valid licence can be fined up to $10,000 and/or face imprisonment of up to two years.
Repeat offenders can face a fine of $20,000 and/or jail time of up to five years.

Why are there massage parlours in little india? Those asian women want to service bangalas?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will the anti-vice doggies take action if it's a male therapist massaging a man? :sneaky:

Seems like they're clamping down on what's left of adult entertainment businesses.