• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

9 cases on 18 Dec 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Nine new COVID-19 cases were reported in Singapore as of noon on Friday (Dec 18), said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its daily preliminary update.
No new cases were found in the community and in foreign workers’ dormitories.
All new cases were imported and all were placed on stay-home notice or isolated upon their arrival in Singapore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any of them ended up in hospital? Are any actually sick?
KNN my uncle say your daily leepeated question is not relevant becas leegardless of whether they are sick or ended in hospital or not they will go on to infect other people and make other people sick and need to go hospital KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN my uncle say your daily leepeated question is not relevant becas leegardless of whether they are sick or ended in hospital or not they will go on to infect other people and make other people sick and need to go hospital KNN

At the beginning of the pandemic Singapore had a few hundred cases and 25 deaths.

Now Singapore has had tens of thousands of cases and 29 deaths. Only 33 are in hospital. This means that regardless of the number of cases hardly anyone is actually sick.

In the meantime more people have died from dengue fever.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the beginning of the pandemic Singapore had a few hundred cases and 25 deaths.

Now Singapore has had tens of thousands of cases and 29 deaths. Only 33 are in hospital. This means that regardless of the number of cases hardly anyone is actually sick.

In the meantime more people have died from dengue fever.
KNN my uncle think you ownself has answered it KNN initially why sg has only hundreds of cases and 25 death is becas the hundreds of cases were true vulnerable sinkies KNN later when the fw dorm cases started pap started to have the upper hand in leecord becas all the fw are strong young man KNN as my uncle had said if the 58k+ cases were all vulnerable sinkies pap would have run road by now or rather the general erection would not have happened KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN my uncle think you ownself has answered it KNN initially why sg has only hundreds of cases and 25 death is becas the hundreds of cases were true vulnerable sinkies KNN later when the fw dorm cases started pap started to have the upper hand in leecord becas all the fw are strong young man KNN as my uncle had said if the 58k+ cases were all vulnerable sinkies pap would have run road by now or rather the general erection would not have happened KNN

Vulnerable people in ill health die anyway so overall the total deaths would have been no different whatsoever.

21,000 people die every year in Singapore and 95% of those who die are in the vulnerable category.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulnerable people in ill health die anyway so overall the total deaths would have been no different whatsoever.

21,000 people die every year in Singapore and 95% of those who die are in the vulnerable category.
KNN every life is precious leegardless of age KNN 1 or 2 elderly who would not have died becas of covid19 should also be taken into consideration KNN they are still someone's parents KNN btw dengue seems to be under control now KNN
20201219_091122.jpg