• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

87yo senile uncle paid $4445 for a facial, no happy ending.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And these are the kinds of talents PAP let's into the country,all because they rent some shop space and set up all kinds of monkey business...and hire a whole load of their countrymen...and their countrymen come here by the truckloads,just to work in some nonsensical job,like for example 10 people Manning a single neighborhood hairstylist shop,if this was Australia and I had to pay my workers $18 an HR I have to think very carefully who I want to hire,but here they can just import an army,

If I want to get a citizenship or pr or work visa in Aussie I would need at least a degree,a well paying job and speak good English,or 2 million dollar investment,here all u fking need is to be able to breathe air and hold a $1200 job.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 87 year old, prob should be asking around for a nice coffin liao leh.
Another PAP supporter being cheated, fooled and nailed by sweet talk. The real problem is not the ladies, but the one willing to pay a price. Typical sinkies. No wonder foreigners laugh at us.