• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 80s Mediacorpse Actress Tracer Wong is a MILF and Available!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex Actress Tracer Wong’s Full-Time ‘Job’ Now Is Taking Care Of Her Elderly Parents; Says She Has No Plans To Remarry
Published MARCH 21, 2021
Updated MARCH 22, 2021
58 SHARES
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS

1616390976309.jpeg

Tracer Wong
The 55-year-old, who was married to Wang Yuqing in the '90s, recently returned to screens in Mediacorp drama Mind Jumper.
It’s been so long since former actress Tracer Wong, 55, has been on TV that she herself has trouble recalling what her last drama was.

“I think it was Crescendo?” she wagered a guess during her phone interview with 8days.sg some time back in February. “I don’t remember leh, it’s been a while!” (Well, according to her IMDb page, it was The Truth Seekers, which aired in 2016, the year after Crescendo was released, so she was pretty close.)

Half a decade later, Tracer, who was part of the inaugural batch of Star Search contestants in 1988 alongside Zoe Tay and Chen Hanwei, finally made her comeback in Mediacorp drama Mind Jumper. She told us that she’d been offered several other roles in the past, but she was busy travelling and could not accommodate any of the filming dates.
1616391070280.jpeg

1 of 8Getting serious on set with co-star Joanne Peh

2 of 8Hanging out with her other co-star, Darryl Yong
Now, with COVID-19 effectively decimating any globetrotting plans, it was much easier for the producers of Mind Jumper to catch Tracer at a good time. It helped that she was intrigued by the premise of the series, which she thought was different from a lot of other shows.

Mind Jumper revolves around a woman (played by Joanne Peh) with mind-reading abilities who helps a private investigator (James Seah) to solve crimes from financial scams to human trafficking.

According to Tracer, who plays James’ mother, some of the cases are based on true stories that happened in Singapore, and that piqued her interest.

Despite her long absence from screens, audience members certainly have not forgotten Tracer, whose past works include hugely popular sitcom Don't Worry Be Happy, The Vagrant, Against the Tide, and C.L.I.F. To her own surprise, strangers still approach her in public to this day, even when she isn’t wearing makeup and has a mask on.

Trust us when we say that viewers have a fantastic memory when it comes to erstwhile local stars.

3 of 8#throwback: Tracer on the cover of 8 DAYS in 1992

4 of 8Tracer in 2002’s The Vagrant
While Tracer doesn’t have any other acting projects lined up at the moment, she said she’s open to taking on more roles if the script and character appeal to her, and of course, if she has the time.

For those who are wondering what else Tracer has been up to, she revealed that she has been taking care of her elderly parents full-time, which is especially important during the pandemic.

“They’re old folks — my mum is 80 and my dad is 79 — so I don’t want them to go out so often,” she explained, adding that she and her brothers help out with all the grocery shopping and chores at home.

She also admitted that she hasn’t had any full-time job “for a while already” and that she doesn’t own any businesses, but declined to comment on her financial situation.

5 of 8Tracer is red-y for her close-up at the Mind Jumper press con

6 of 8With (some of) the rest of the Mind Jumper cast
Of course, there are times when Tracer misses being in showbiz, especially when she has the occasional meet-up with old friends like Zoe, Hong Huifang, and Pan Lingling.

“During our time, we had a lot of fun, and we were very close and very happy working together,” she gushed. “We were like a big happy family back then, and I looked forward to going to work every day, even though we worked long and irregular hours. It was like playing and working at the same time! (Laughs)”

7 of 8Her IG is seriously a treasure trove of #throwback items
Something she could do without, on the other hand, is another marriage.

Tracer, who was married to actor Wang Yuqing for two years in the early ‘90s, is single and is quite happy with the way things are, which she said is the most important thing.

She has no intention of adopting children either. “Maybe you could say I’m a little selfish, but I feel that at this age, I don’t want such a heavy commitment, plus I still have my parents to take care of,” she explained. Fair enough.

However, when we asked if she sees herself falling in love again, she said: “Why not? Basically I’m very open about that.”

As for what she is looking for in a future relationship, Tracer said: “I don’t really have any expectations, so long as we are together and we are happy. That’s the only thing that I can actually ask for: To be happy.”

1616391009687.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one? :biggrin:

tracer-wong-3-data.jpg

I have two memories of her:

1) She was forced into screaming "I'm a slut!" (in Chinese) by the Tiong actor bad guy in the 1997 tv drama 长河. Also featured Wong Li Lin and Benedict Wong. :biggrin:

2) She played the role of a prostitute who repented and converted to Christianity in some locally produced Christian flick. The ending showed her playing happily with her child, which implied she got married and become a mother. I forgot the name of the movie... I saw it at a certain church at the 'special invitation' of a friend. :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She just have that slutty 小三 look which I simply adore.
I remember seeing her in bikini in one of a magazine and man does she has a body to die for! I can feel my soursop juice wanting to burst out from below!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Bros here. She has that slutty MILF looks. Her facial features seems to indicate she's the adventurous type

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wang Yuqing is one helluva lucky mother fucker. Get to makan her abalone until shiok shiok. Also Chen Bi Feng's abalone.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wang Yuqing is one helluva lucky mother fucker. Get to makan her abalone until shiok shiok. Also Chen Bi Feng's abalone.

Screenshot_2021-03-22-18-21-26-733_com.miui.gallery.png

All her abalone tonic had been sucked dry by fucker Wang. That's why she's so old and haggard now.