• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80-yr-old man gets HIV from unprotected sex

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA - An 80-year-old Chinese man was recently diagnosed with HIV.

Doctors said he probably caught the virus through having frequent unprotected sex.

Experts in China believe the virus is spreading fast among the golden age group and this case is the latest to support the opinion.

The octogenarian, from Wuhan, was admitted to the hospital for a lingering fever and was later found to be HIV positive.

The man, who was widowed in his old age, has no record of blood transfusions, but had an active unprotected sexual life, doctors said.

Experts said the spread of HIV has picked up among older Chinese men in recent years because these senior citizens have become healthier, more open-minded about sex, and increasingly bored after retirement.

A recent survey conducted by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention shows the percentage of new HIV patients aged 50 and above grew from 7.8 to 14.9 per cent this year.

Most of them were male, who contracted the virus through sexual intercourse.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80 years old already... He had lived his life to the fullest... At his age, its time for him to go anyway..

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember a fishing tackle shop owner died in hotel bedroom after sex in Bangkok. He was past 70 years old. Too much excitement I think.:biggrin: Best way to go during an orgasm.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's uncle died in a hotel in Jakarta 13 years back.. Told me the old bugger aged 70 had a massive heart attack while the gal was doing a cowgirl on him... His ''thing'' was still stiff when hotel staff tried to revive him but it was just too late.. It was a hush hush affair, not reported by the media.. The family went there to claimed his body thru the help of the MFA.. Went to his funeral in Macpherson back then....

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's uncle died in a hotel in Jakarta 13 years back.. Told me the old bugger aged 70 had a massive heart attack while the gal was doing a cowgirl on him... His ''thing'' was still stiff when hotel staff tried to revive him but it was just too late.. It was a hush hush affair, not reported by the media.. The family went there to claimed his body thru the help of the MFA.. Went to his funeral in Macpherson back then....

Guess the blue pill still working on the dead.:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your friend's uncle's son, is he an air steward?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Bro... He was then working for Borneo Motors... Lost touch with him after he migrated to Sydney 6 years back..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The box depth have to be slightly deeper by?.........??:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Quite Right !

36374.jpg

At that age, who cares.

Well, you are quite right about this - he's just one step to a six feet under. Actually, he should have counted himself as 'lucky'. Those who have contracted it at a young age in their 20s will be considered as "sway".

Anyway, you get what you do. If you speed frequently, you will get a ticket and demerit points. I mean, you are playing with chance. So, the chance will still be high if you mess around with pros without strapping yourself to a seat belt.