• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 months bonus justified

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minitoots from Pinkies office Lim Boon Heng says it's ok....

can be higher even with the current economy...

KNNBCCB,,,, the minitoots is really disregarding how the actual ground is feeling,,,,

Wait till the Next GE LIM BH,,,,,, 8 months bonus,,,,, haha

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
more ammos for oppositions..

if they still lose the next GE, i'll be forever hold my peace....:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justified!?! :mad:

This is ridiculous! He really nailed one onto his and PAPigs' coffin liao this time!

Remember NKF? Remember how TT Durai was dragged down to the ground that time?

I hope to see something like that happen sia to CDC and PA!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm wondering....

if we dont pay him, the man will up stakes and join Morgan Stanley or Lehman Brothers or Goldman Sachs. And then you've got an incompetent man and you've lost money, by the billions.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ho Pin says the first 9 months of 2008 is good, and only the last 3 are bad. Therefore, the 8 months bonus is justified. What nonsense is that? It is a very bad way to try to get out of the mess.

So if the entire 12 months is good, are the 2 staff going to get 10 months bonus? 10 months bonus in the public sector from tax payer money? Sounds like NKF.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ho Pin says the first 9 months of 2008 is good, and only the last 3 are bad. Therefore, the 8 months bonus is justified. What nonsense is that? It is a very bad way to try to get out of the mess.

So if the entire 12 months is good, are the 2 staff going to get 10 months bonus? 10 months bonus in the public sector from tax payer money? Sounds like NKF.

Son-of-a-mangy-dog Dr Teo must have failed his lessons in Corporate accounting. If the 1st 9mths are good (therefore pay bonus) and the last 3mths are bad, therefore employees must pay back bonuses, right?
This Dr Teo doesnt look like a smart & articulate man to me. Judging by how he answers & dodge queries, he's more likely to be a scheming crook. And crooks dont go to jail, especially if theyre herald from the upper echelon in Spore.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read that Obama whacked AIG for giving out obscene amount of bonuses to the "high performer" while 8 month bonus for senior manager justified in Singapore? Fuck him!:mad:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason for all these nonsense being accepted was because too much power in the parliament for the white scums. There you see PAP also have bunch of clowns in them even a doctor!

I say send some opposition in to make them answer this rightfully! :oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charity like that, Monk also like that.
Now govt entities also like follow!
Go fly kite, white scum! :oIo:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i never like Lim Boon Heng.. dont know why...
now i probably know why..

Last edited:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our 2008 GDP growth is 1.1 %
On what basis can he justify 8 months bonus
The very most should be 1.1 months

This is what you get when you vote in a government
with little or no opposition

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
more ammos for oppositions..

if they still lose the next GE, i'll be forever hold my peace....:biggrin:

mark my words they are still going to lose the next election...you can give them 100 chances and the ammo they are still going to shoot themselves in the foot and make a fool of themselves...

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
with Liim Booon Heeng around..dont need opposition lah........Lim share the same logic with those in AIG...see he got calibre lah........