• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8 Khaw's swipe at WP shows PAP has nothing new to offer

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 Cow have no knowledge of PAP's former MP Choo Wee Kiang?

Does this open the door for WP to remind him of it?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$8 Penang Laksa Scum Ah Khaw very cocky and yaya yesterday..

Pity this Scum..

He fired a feeble shot thinkin that it was a winning goal for his PAP team but unfortunately he didn't realise that he scored an own goal..

Advantage now for the WP.. Expect Mr Low to fire a good one back at the direction of these Pappy Bastards in the comin days..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both sides have nothing new to offer. I'm sure Desmond and Png will be decent Town Councillors.

But to be my voice in parliament?? LOL

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely if PAP has something new and wonderful to offer to Hougang voters, it would gloat about it over and over. Not only it gloats over nothing, it takes a swipe at WP, hoping whatever advantage WP has would be eroded - which is a clear indication that PAP truly has nothing new to offer!

Actually I found Khaw's remarks pretty balanced. WP should just accept that YSL saga was a blunder and not try to defend. The more WP IBs try to defend, the more they try trivialize YSL's adultery and his silent admission.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The early days of the PAP were even more traumatic than what the WP is going through now.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more WP IBs try to defend, the more they try trivialize YSL's adultery and his silent admission.

They dont trivialize, they blow the matter up. In politics such things happen all the time. The question is how much damage they can do, how well WP handle its approach. They may win some votes but I believe it is not enough to effect a major shift in opinions.