• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8 Cow & Shit Say just double-confirmed their stupidty with their comments on Paper

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White Paper - The nonsensical arguments so far

We must plan for the worst than to underprovide. This is what Boon Wan said about the 6.9m population projection. I dunno if he knew what he was talking about. He quoted the example of wedding dinner guests and not sure how many would eventually turn up. Hello, the population of a country is not a wedding dinner. The number of people in the country can be calibrated and controlled especially when a big chunk is made up of foreigners. When the number is reaching the target, just turn off the tap. It is so easy, unlike the fertility rate of the citizens, more or less, the govt would have to accept. Is this simple enough illustration to say there is no necessity to plan for the worst when population number is concerned?

Boon Wan also said that he was confident that he would be able to ‘calibrate its plans,…adding that the housing supply will be paced “accordingly, a little bit ahead of demand.’ He should have taught his predecessor this and there would not have been any housing problem today.

The next thing I heard is that Lim Swee Say said that we would not have all the problems associated with the 5.3m population if we have had the national conversation yesterday. This is so as the natcon would have raised the problems of the need to upgrade the infrastructure before the population surged from 4.1m to 5.3m. Uhhhh…., beg your pardon? Did he mean that the govt would only be able to avoid all the overcrowding and lack of infrastructure problem if there was a natcon, and that the govt is incapable of planning ahead, lack of foresight?

I am so terrified. Do we still want to believe that the White Paper is carefully thought out? So scary isn’t it?

Posted by Chua Chin Leng aka redbean at 1:08 pm

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $8 Cow & Shit Say just double-confirmed their stupidty with their comments on Pap

He quoted the example of wedding dinner guests and not sure how many would eventually turn up.

I'll use his analogy back on him.

If you don't have too many people to invite for a wedding dinner, stop getting so many tables.

Don't, for the sake of 'face', get many tables and then grab hold of unknown strangers to make up the numbers.

Know your place, and keep to your budget.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $8 Cow & Shit Say just double-confirmed their stupidty with their comments on Pap

Probably Boon Wan's example of a wedding had a deeper meaning.

The more invitees at a wedding means more ang-pows to collect.

Similarly, the more "new-comers" means the more money to collect in the form of levies, rental of flats, sale of "subsidised" public homes, etc...

In India and China of old times, these was also the same childish-thinking - the more sons means the wealthier the peasant becomes.

Sometimes, I wonder whether these people like Boon Wan ought to be sent for some "positive-thinking" courses.?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Khaw boon wan has obviously never heard of wedding banquet horror stories where wedding couples receive $2 ang pows ... in singapore, you are lucky if you get generous enough relatives who give sufficiently to help you "cover".

Too many people ended up with losing money for holding dinners that are way too big

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'll use his analogy back on him.

If you don't have too many people to invite for a wedding dinner, stop getting so many tables.

Don't, for the sake of 'face', get many tables and then grab hold of unknown strangers to make up the numbers.

Know your place, and keep to your budget.

No lah correct of saying. Banquet oredi so small, you invite so many people for what, have to stack tables or use double and even triple decker tables. If too many get less table lah. For face, get so many tables and strangers make everyone unhappy. Banquet bill go up so high, cook cannot make so fast every kenna bad food and kenna food poisoning. Cheap skate guests dress up like rich man but give 2 dollar angpow lagi loogi. Banquet hall so small but so many people farting and bad breathe, all get sick unhappy. Go toilet, flooded with shit and urine because cannot handle the number of guests. Noisy like machiam runway. People all cramp next to wan another elbow each other to eat. Then guests with no style come pui on the floor and sneeze everywhere. So many nationalities of guests, go stinko curry and smell tofu. Some more got sour smell Myanmar and balut must serve. All guests look at each other food all puke and want them to cook to stop cooking. Smoking area to packed to smoke. Then woman from left table try to tiko right table married man. The other guy give angpow to young girl while toe fucking her under the table always banging up all the plates and glasses. Want to go back taxi queue forever. Board bus, bus breakdown as too many guest pitcha bus.
So for the sake of face, increase tables to hold 6.9 million worth it a not. I onni see the Banquet bill super red oni leh. Some more got guest still angpow and bring home.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boon Wan also said that he was confident that he would be able to ‘calibrate its plans,…adding that the housing supply will be paced “accordingly, a little bit ahead of demand.’

My confidence in him and his colleagues in getting things calibrated correctly is as strong as my belief that I can get a $8 heart operation.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have now even less confidence of these clowns that I never have before.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the same Msian Cow who insisted that he would rather demand be ahead of supply when questioned on the inadequacy of the hospitals and other medical care facilities in SG last year. Now he is telling you the opposite that you need to plan for worst case scenario to justify the 7M Toilet Paper. See how these FAP Traitors change their stance to be in line with the Familee like changing their underwear.