• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 10 11 25 27 43

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't buy, which is the right choice.

That u are already a winner with nothing to lose.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Xycu8y34XU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Toto: Five lucky winners split $5 million Reunion Draw prize

Published on Feb 08, 2013

toto08213e.jpg

Host Brian Richmond announces the results for the $5 million Toto Reunion Draw at Singapore Pools Building on Feb 8, 2013. Five lucky winners will split the $5 million jackpot prize in the Singapore Pool's Reunion Draw. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM

Five lucky winners will split the $5 million jackpot prize in Singapore Pool's Reunion Draw.

The winning numbers picked were 8, 10, 11, 25, 27, and 43.

The additional number was 2.

Each of the winners will take home $1 million.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, heard of such practice. Heard of such people waiting outside Selegie Center. Need to launder their money.

I heard the premium is 10%.

But must be $100,000 or more.

Runners whom buy the tickets can get 1-2% as commission.

Hard to buy now as most uncles and aunties write their IC behind the ticket immediately after they strike.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the premium is 10%.

But must be $100,000 or more.

Runners whom buy the tickets can get 1-2% as commission.

Hard to buy now as most uncles and aunties write their IC behind the ticket immediately after they strike.

So for those who sold the tickets, they get the money in the form of cash. So put the money at home? Also headache leh. Cannot bank in the money.