• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7th month story - man getting 'possessed' in minimart

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun anyhow help if you're ever come across something like this. Dun forget the Novena church case, so problematic.

A man apparently got 'POSSESSED' in a minimart. Look out for the eerie reflection on the refrigerator door!

The video has been circulating on facebook. It is unclear where this incident happened.

Watch video here(http://multimedia.asiaone.com/Multimedia/Story/A1Multimedia20120912-14061.html)

In the video, everything seemed fine up to the point where the man grabbed a beverage from the fridge.

He suddenly started shaking uncontrollably and pointed his finger at the salesgirl who looked on before running off.

He ended up collapsing on the floor, with items on the shelf mysteriously collapsing.

There also seems to be an eerie reflection on the refrigerator door.

cctv_footage_shows_man_getting_possessed_in_minimart-thumbnail.jpg

vlcsnap51290jpg1347418150783-data.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, he's not kopiuncle, aka Ilovesingapore, since he always like to say his days are numbered.

Like I've said, if I had believed in Karma, I won't be around anymore today.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Dont ever get drunk or easily angered. Or the devils will enter you.

And go on a murderous rampage.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video is dated 2011 somemore. Is this some kind of promotion gimmick for a movie?

BTW the reflection captured on the fridge door after he collapse, quite impressive. Watch it if you have the time.

jeckie1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

believe it or not ....

watch again ...especially towards the end, right after he dropped down...
that portion...
look at the Fridge again...

you can see a reflection moving away...

then the kitchen rolls feel off from the stand...

something possesed him and then left ....

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When i was new to Bangkok and i was shopping at Mall bangkae, there are many instances of thing dropping off from shelves near me in the supermarket. I wonder if there are ghosts near me and want my attention that time.