• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

78 women aged 17 to 52 arrested in geylang for prostitution activities

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
All thes arrest are aimed at those streetwalkers esp the big group near shell petrol station
They are an eyesore and should be removed.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use of saliva recommended. Free somemore.
better lubrication can be achieved if taking a deep breath and coughing hard, resulting in thick phlegm (preferable green in colour) but must aim properly due to the slip sliding...it's slippery when wet :p
don't tell that to marjojohn. he finds a way to cause lau kway bu to squirt and get moist.
have to be wary of bragging rights here...which can be due to the lkb's incontinence :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't frequent Geylang but I find it strange that the police are being so active now.

Haven't the police received their bonuses yet or is this wayang to show the PAP is on the ball for the coming GE:confused:
Or maybe this is related to Geylang being rezoned & we can expect more police action to clean up the area?

GE lar. Recently they very onz on all fronts. Speeding also catch a lot

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when he was Bedok Division Commander ( under which Division Geylang falls ) previously , he did not do much to clean up the place did he?

Come to think of it, i remembered that his priority then was badminton.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But when he was Bedok Division Commander ( under which Division Geylang falls ) previously , he did not do much to clean up the place did he?

Geylang will always be the same. Situation isnt as bad as what the previous CP said. He was probably misled or simply trying to focus attention elsewhere.