• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 7 Sinkies To Be Charged With Molest Tmrw Monday Oct 14! Police Advise John Tan To Avoid Taking Lift With Strangers And Beware Of Oppies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20191013_state_courts_todayonline.jpg

SINGAPORE — Seven men aged between 26 and 75 will be charged in court on Monday (Oct 14) for separate cases of outrage of modesty allegedly committed in various places, including in a taxi and at a monorail station on Sentosa island.

The cases are:

A 40-year-old woman reported that she was molested by a 73-year-old man in a clinic along Tanjong Pagar Road on Oct 1 last year.

A 31-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 54-year-old man while in a taxi along Lorong Ah Soo on Jan 4, 2019.

A 27-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 48-year-old man inside a residential unit along Serangoon Avenue 2 on March 8, 2019.

A 26-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 47-year-old man along Gangsa Road on March 22, 2019.

Read also: 8 men charged with molesting women in unrelated cases

A 21-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 75-year-old man at a shopping centre along Orchard Road on June 4, 2019.

A 24-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 26-year-old man at Orchard MRT station on June 5, 2019.

A 20-year-old woman was allegedly molested by a 31-year-old man at a monorail station on Sentosa island on July 22, 2019.

If convicted for outrage of modesty, the men faces jail of up to two years, or a fine, or caning, or a combination of these.

In a press release on Sunday (Oct 13), the Singapore Police Force said that the number of molestation cases has been on an “increasing trend” and remains a concern for the authorities.

According to the mid-year crime statistics that was released in August, the number of outrage of modesty cases rose by 5 per cent to 837 in the first half of this year from January to June, up from 797 in the same period in 2018.

The police said that they will continue to work closely with the stakeholders and the community to prevent and deter outrage of modesty cases.

In a reminder to prevent such cases from happening, the police said that the public should:

Be aware of their surroundings and be alert to any suspicious person

Avoid walking through dimly-lit and secluded places

Avoid taking the lift with a stranger

Carry along a shrill alarm with them.

The police added that those who are molested should seek the immediate help of people in their surroundings. They should also “take note of the prominent features and attire of the suspect” as well as the direction he or she went to.

Victims are also advised to call the police as soon as possible “to increase the chances of apprehending the suspect early”.

Lastly, the police added that the victim of witnesses of the crime may assist to detain the suspect while waiting for the authorities to arrive if it is safe to do so.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/2-men-their-seventies-among-7-be-charged-outrage-modesty

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the perps are all old uncles with the exception of 2. The 2 young ones likely fat ugly geeks.
If you’re handsome enough usually you can get away with molest. I brush up against chiobus alll the time in trains or queues and most times they Give me a smile or even say excuse me or sorry to me

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the perps are all old uncles with the exception of 2. The 2 young ones likely fat ugly geeks.
If you’re handsome enough usually you can get away with molest. I brush up against chiobus alll the time in trains or queues and most times they Give me a smile or even say excuse me or sorry to me

You met sluts. You brush yourself against @ginfreely and see what happens.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet many of these are accidental cases. I was verbally Abused by a old lady accusing. Me Of touching her in a Crowded bus. She must be like 70+. But since the profanities were in a Language i cannot Understand, i just ignored her. But many People staring at me. Woh!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch worry....their education and future job prospects will see them through.

BUT

If they can show they be future contributing to society like that Math tutor who rubbed that girl cunt again and again, Judge Kaur will forgive those outrages and maybe get them to write letter of apology.

1571027436100.png

jw5

Loyal
All are possible.................. LOL..................:biggrin:

1 woman molested in a taxi?
So the molester is the taxi driver? She shared with a man? Or a passerby open the door and molested her when taxi came to a halt? :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 woman molested in a taxi?
So the molester is the taxi driver? She shared with a man? Or a passerby open the door and molested her when taxi came to a halt? :biggrin:
All are possible.................. LOL..................:biggrin:
KNN interesting observation KNN the most probable is she shared with a man KNN becas it was along lorong ah soo when she was molested KNN unless the driver molested her by stretching hand behind while stopping at traffic light KNN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those above age 73, dont think they care the sentence. Their ic will be punched hole anytime. Somemore only sleep short hours, wakes up very early naturally. Free lodging, got ppl to talk to, not lonely.
When pass away, prison still need to ask tong aik pick up your corpse.
Everything taken care, seems a good deal for a man who is single in his life and no friends, no siblings, no family. :biggrin: