• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Aug 15 is a holiday

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah: Aug 7 declared a public holiday for SG50 celebrations

SINGAPORE: As part of SG50 celebrations, President Tony Tan has declared Aug 7 a public holiday, announced the Ministry of Communications and Information on Saturday (Mar 14).

Details to come.

- CNA/av

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Huat ah: Aug 7 declared a public holiday for SG50 celebrations

11058534_811870522202291_576414894506308746_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Life support machine to be unplugged in August?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

President can suka suka declare holiday ...why not declare the month of August holiday? That would be a more meaningful way to mark 50 years.

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: As part of SG50 celebrations, President Tony Tan has declared Aug 7 a public holiday, announced the Ministry of Communications and Information on Saturday (Mar 14).

Details to come.

- CNA/av
Big Twit,
someone already posted before you!!
No need to duplicate!!

Heres yr reward for yr Arse.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just give the jiuhu kias another opportunity to apply long leave while Singaporeans must work to give their colleagues to go back hometown. :oIo:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

zerooo aka Davis Koh Han Rong of Success Resources, your report is noted. A long holiday is good for us to go to neighbouring countries to enjoy their hospitality.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for sinkies to siam that PAP self-inflated 50 Ego.. And self interest bullshit by making plans oversea and siam the national day as well... Kill 2 PAP bullshits with one stone..

Well done and correct timing..!!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt there is holidays for those working in banks and service line, my niece has to go back to work even on first day of chinese new year. other i know also the same.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i doubt there is holidays for those working in banks and service line, my niece has to go back to work even on first day of chinese new year. other i know also the same.

If it is declared a public holiday then have to give. If not on that day then off in lieu