• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$68-million man taking over AMK division

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amkpolice.jpg

SINGAPORE - DAC Lian, 34, will take over from Superintendent Leon Chan, who was covering commander after the division's previous commander Assistant Commissioner Keok Tong San left the force earlier this year.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner (DAC) Lian Ghim Hua will assume the command of Ang Mo Kio Police Division on July 1, 2014.

DAC Lian Ghim Hua, 34, joined the Singapore Police Force (SPF) in 1999.

In his 14 years with the SPF, DAC Lian Ghim Hua has held, among other key positions, the posts of Deputy Commander of Jurong Police Division and Deputy Director of Policy Development Division in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has the look of the type of Iraqi generals who fled in the face of advancing Sunni leaving their men and weapons behind..except in his case it will just take a few tattooed ah bengs rushing at him.. no need to wait for Indian rioters. Where do these paper generals come from?:confused:

34 but looks like 50

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
totally ridiculous lah the FARCE...............getting worse................

all the top people getting younger and younger and less competent..............

hope those China and HK triads will somehow make their way here and turn the place upside down.................

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After complete JC take Police Force scholarship lay. Like that starts to count liao may....

Next time, they will count from Secondary 1 if he is in NPCC. In his case, using that basis, he would have 20 years of service with the police corp!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Around the world the the millennials are starting businesses to become millionaires & billionaires. Usually it is some kind of IT bizness eg. Facebook, a game company,...etc

In Spore the wannabe millionaires just join the government :rolleyes:
How long can a small country like Spore sustain so many "civil service" millionaires :confused: If LKY is still kicking around at 90, just imagine the drain on taxes when all these paper generals reach 90:eek:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amkpolice.jpg

I herely solemnly swear that I will exercise maximum restraint when dealing with the Familee's FT pets and maximum force when dealing with the Stinkee ingrates!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He joined RWS recently. Salary trebled! Keok is a decent man.

I have heard stories of the ex-soldiers and ex-policemen joining RWS were found wanting. The have no clue on how the business world operate and continue with frog-in-the-well mindset. It is a matter of time, a few of them will be let go.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard stories of the ex-soldiers and ex-policemen joining RWS were found wanting. The have no clue on how the business world operate and continue with frog-in-the-well mindset. It is a matter of time, a few of them will be let go.

Yes, many didnt make it outside SAF and SPF. Private sector is a different ball game.