• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

67% of retrenched residents are 40 years & above

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed that losers only comment whenever the topic is on them being jobless.

No wonder they are losers. Cos the topic that interest them, only reflect that they are losers to begin with. LoL

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of fucking logic is that??? then i dun think you know much about buddhism.. same as those low life who Q up for vegetarian food on the 1st and 15 day of the month and act like they have been vegetarians for 20 years.

Yeah, right. So, between the 1st day and 15th day of the month, they will eat all kinds of animals as it is the "free period" to be cannibals.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....and yet, they say SG has no local talent to helm the banking and finance industries. A Masters Degree holder to become a property salesman? What a waste of local talent. Pappies should set up a centre to investigate cases of local talents who are laid off, retrenched, etc to find the underlying causes and rectify it. Doing nothing about it is to let all foreign employers squeeze the sinkies' balls until they look like dried dates.

PAP needs someone to believe in them and vote for them. Not someone who is highly and lowly educated and despise them.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have an older ex-colleague that is now in the property line. He has a masters degree, was working with a MNC. Probably forced out & now another digit in the unemployed of Spore. Many of the unemployed are hidden doing jobs as taxi drivers, security line, MLM, insurance, property,...

Frankly, it must be a very lousy feeling if you are a displaced PMET, driving a taxi for a living, picking up a FTs, inside the cab, taking loudly on his/her phone, in some foreign language, you don't understand and bringing them to CBD or a workplace for work.

I can imagine that and will be thinking, what the hell is happening to Singapore and Singaporeans.
Next question, is there anything we can do about it?.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder they are losers. Cos the topic that interest them, only reflect that they are losers to begin with. LoL

2016, PAP and its members will become the losers. Will you then suck up to the new government?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, it must be a very lousy feeling if you are a displaced PMET, driving a taxi for a living, picking up a FTs, inside the cab, taking loudly on his/her phone, in some foreign language, you don't understand and bringing them to CBD or a workplace for work.

I can imagine that and will be thinking, what the hell is happening to Singapore and Singaporeans.

I am surprised that no ex-PMET cab driver has taken out their frustrations on foreign PMETs. A couple of incidents of foreign PMET being tortured by cab drivers will be sufficient to instill fear on the foreign population.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have always advocated for a stronger opposition. Remember many lunch time conversation where I tried to bring up the issues with the PAP having too much power. My colleagues were only interested with their cars & holidays & not about their family's future.

You can only look after yourself in such an environment. If people haven't saved & invested enough they are going to face a bleak future.

The only way out is to get rid of the incompetent & selfish people in gov't & put in people who will represent the interests of the "lesser mortals". It will take time to clear the mess & there are no guarantees.

Fortunately the PAP is helping with this process with their unpopular policies:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points.