• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

65 year old ah lao threatened poliswoman, say want to rape her!!! Guess the race!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

65 Y.O MAN JAILED FOR THREATENING TO RAPE POLICEWOMAN & INSULTING HER​

ByKanyeNorth

October 7, 2022

1665126578354.png

65-year-old Kamis Abdul Rahim, was sentenced to 8 months imprisonment with an enhanced sentence of 85 days jail for breaching his remission order.

He had threatened to rape a policewoman and insulted her, and his previous offences include using criminal force on an auxiliary police officer, as well as using vulgarities on public servants.

He had pleaded guilty to three charges under the Protection from Harassment Act on 5 October, and has been in remand since 22 September.

What happened?​

On 20 September, Kamis was spotted by three patrolling police officers lying on the floor on the 2nd floor of Orchard Towers, where he was bleeding from his head and smelling like alcohol.

The officers then approached him to provide assistance, and Kamis then got aggressive and lunched at the officers.

He was then pinned down to the floor after he continued to be rowdy and was warned to calm down, and he then called Sergeant Nurfasihah Syafiqah Abdul Samat a “whore”.

He also told the policewoman “I will rape you” in Malay, before being arrested.

Whilst en route to the Police Cantonment Complex inside the police car, Kamis told another police officer “I will kill you” and called them “stupid police”, as well as using Hokkien vulgarities on the officer.

While at the regional lock-up at the police station, Kamis told a trainee officer “I can kill you all” and used Hokkien vulgarities on them.