• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

64 year elderly woman recently died after being getting her first jab. RIP.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
220818865-10158584710946589-3341095129781935859-n.jpg

6 days since my dear mother left us.

My mother was only 64 years old. She is a woman of service, she lives her life for my father and the 3 of us. Even at the point where she collapsed, she was cleaning the floor at home so that we have a clean house to return to.

It is difficult for us to accept that she has left us.

She took her first dose of COVID-19 vaccination at 10.05am and she collapsed about 8 hours after.

My mother leads an active life and is mostly healthy except for controlled hypertension and mild diabetes. What could have happened during the course of the vaccination that robbed her of her life?

Or was it just pure coincidence that she has to return to Jesus on the day where she received her first dose of vaccination?

I used to be an advocate to the COVID-19 vaccination. And was largely convinced with how safe our authorities have wanted us to believe in the vaccination. In fact, in my own course of work, I speak positively about the benefits of receiving the vaccination. I even debunked many speculations that the vaccination is unsafe and has little studies done to it. Little can I imagine for my own mother to succumb to death on the day where she received her first dose.

More at https://tinyurI.com/knysau9z

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
the government doesnt care if u die or get maimed from vaccination. all the care about is showing to the world that singapore is covid "safe' and welcome back all the foreigners.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heart attacked triggered by vaccination PAP has no responsibility
Complications triggered by vaccine PAP not interested
Vaccinated can also be infected
Why are seniors so stupid to take the risks?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A misplaced faith in the PAP govt.

Perhaps some of the old farts still remember the good old days and believe the feckless son is continuing the legacy. :wink:

When the dust has settled I hope to see Nuremberg 2.0 trials all over the world. We need gallows, not compensation.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
RIP dear 64-year old auntie. Your daughter, the pap and the vaccine are responsible for robbing you of your life.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXCUSES ARE PLENTY..............PAP CHOOSE ANY BUT THE REAL REASON

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got chance to collect $225K ????
How hard is it to win Toto?
About Singapore Toto Lotto Game
Singapore Toto is now a 6/49 lottery (formerly 6/45). ... The lottery draws 6 winning numbers and one additional bonus number which can increase your prize options. The odds of winning the first prize jackpot are one in 13,983,816.

Singapore only have 6 million people

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically if you look at an NYT article in today's sunday times you will read of anti vaxxers now telling the public to go vaccinate because they have lost loved ones from covid and/or loved ones now stuck with tubes all over tjeir body in icu because declined to take up the vaccine...

Dont get me wrong though, my sympathy goes out to this dead lady's family...but i would still like to see an objective PM report on this dead lady before arriving to any conclusions...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely have no pity for idiots. This is a statement of fact for this lady:

YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!

Instead of educating herself about viruses, vaccines and mRNAs, she idiotically beleves the lies by people with vested interests.
She should hang herself now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or was it just pure coincidence that she has to return to Jesus on the day where she received her first dose of vaccination?
If that’s her way of life…..

Oh I lost my job? That must be god telling me I need a rest!

Oh I lost my husband? That must be god telling me to find someone who loves me more!

Oh I have cancer? That must be god telling me that I need to take care of my health!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely have no pity for idiots. This is a statement of fact for this lady:

Instead of educating herself about viruses, vaccines and mRNAs, she idiotically beleves the lies by people with vested interests.
Please stick to verifiable facts and not assumptions, conjecture and hearsay...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you this piece of shit. Maybe you should get injected with Botox on your tiny penis before getting it stomped on to educate you!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you this piece of shit. Maybe you should get injected with Botox on your tiny penis before getting it stomped on to educate you!
Kindly replace your nick fir this forum.
Scroobal was highly regarded and respected here.
You, assuming his nick, with your inane and dumb posts which the real Scroobal would have been ashamed of.
Get your own nick instead of riding on someone else's reputation. Its repulsive.