• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

63th NHK Kouhaku

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
541041_508278042545143_1769964043_n.jpg

NHK addresses website controversy regarding Koda Kumi’s Kohaku performance outfit
On December 29, Harada Hideki, the Chief Producer of the “63rd Annual NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen”spoke to the press about the first day of rehearsals and addressed the topic of the NG that appeared on the NHK site for Koda Kumi’s performance outfit with, “[Reports] mentioned that I spoke to her agency about regulations, but I have not spoken to them at all.”

Koda spoke after rehearsals with, “I thought [the costume] was very Koda-like and cool, but perhaps it was a bit too sexy,” and revealed that her prepared costume was too sexy according to NHK. She clarified that “It emphasized my body line too much.”

However, it appears that there are discrepancies between Koda and NHK as Harada had stated, “I did not say anything. What have Koda and her people decided?” Koda also spoke with anticipation about her own performance with, “It will be great. The song is awesome.”

ent12123120410015-l4.jpg

ent12123120410015-l5.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harajuku-Kawaii-Paris-Pics-2012-008.jpg

Kyary Pamyu Pmayu has announced the schedule for her first world tour in 2013!

This world tour, titled “100%KPP WORLD TOUR 2013“, is her first solo world live tour. She will make a stop in Belgium, France, UK, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, USA, Thailand, Australia, and Singapore. In all, there will be total a 20 stages when including the 9 stages in Japan.

As announced previously, Kyary’s new double A-side single “Kimi ni 100%/Furisodation” is also set for release on January 30th.

Check out the schedule for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s world tour!

=====

February 9th (Sat) : Brussels (Belgium) – Vk* concerts
February 10th (Sun) : Paris (France) – La Cigale
February 13th (Wed) : London (UK) – O2 Academy
March 2nd (Sat) : Fukuoka (Japan) – Zepp Fukuoka
March 3rd (Sun) : Fukuoka (Japan) – Zepp Fukuoka
March 9th (Sat) : Seoul (South Korea) – *unfixed
March 15th (Fri) : Taipei (Taiwan) – *unfixed
March 17th (Sat) : Kowloon Bay (Hong Kong) – Music Zone@E-Max
March 25th (Mon) : Tokyo (Japan) – Zepp Tokyo
March 26th (Tue) : Tokyo (Japan) – Zepp Tokyo
March 28th (Thu) : Osaka (Japan) – Zepp Numba
March 29th (Fri) : Osaka (Japan) – Zepp Numba
March 31st (Sun) : Hokkaido (Japan) – Zepp Sapporo
April 4th (Thu) : Aichi (Japan) – Zepp Nagoya
April 5th (Fri) : Aichi (Japan) – Zepp Nagoya
April 12th (Fri) : Los Angeles (U.S.A) – Club Nokia LA Live
April 14th (Sun) : New York (U.S.A) – Best Buy Theater
※ The dates and venues for Thailand, Australia, and Singapore have been unfixed

270292_471539926215433_1919522038_n.png

1301022-560x560.jpg

1301024-560x749.jpg

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Pays Surprise Visit to Singapore

Japanese pop idol Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is just full of surprises, and just over an hour ago, she just tweeted that she has arrived in Singapore!

One lucky fan who was at the airport even managed to score an autograph from her! How I envy her!!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is holding her World Tour concert in a couple of months time, and it looks like she is here to explore details of her Singapore concert, which details have yet to been finalised. I wonder if I was to camp at our famous Merlion statue, I might just get to catch a glimpse of her XD.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;99KAkHr0yjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=99KAkHr0yjI[/video]