• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

62 pussies removed from local circulation

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
62 women arrested for suspected vice-related activities in 38-day operation

Staff Writer, Singapore
Editorial Team,
Yahoo News Singapore 1 October 2020

SINGAPORE — Sixty-two women, aged between 21 and 51, have been arrested for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities, said the police on Thursday (1 October).

The suspects were nabbed over a 38-day operation that ended on 17 September and involved coordinated raids at multiple locations including condominiums, hotels and residential units. The areas where the raids took place include Race Course Road, Alexandra Road, Zion Road, Upper Serangoon Road, Lorong Melayu, Changi Road, Geylang, Yishun, Woodlands and Hougang.

In a news release, the police said they have observed an increase in the number of vice activities within residential estates, facilitated by the use of online platforms to advertise vice-related services and solicit for clients.

“All property owners have a responsibility to ensure that such illicit activities do not take place in their properties. They should exercise vigilance and look out for suspicious or dubious tenants,” said the police.

Home owners convicted of failing to exercise reasonable diligence or knowingly renting out their properties for vice-related activities face a fine of up to $100,000 or a jail term of up to five years. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $150,000, jailed up to seven years, or both.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/62-women-...activities-in-islandwide-raids-095801931.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS started this whore thread St 1.24 am after I come into forum to post at 1.19 am. This is what you vicious Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @Sinkie clone had been doing to me since a long time ago starting and upping whore threads around me. And when I confronted you in 2015, you posted a long list of nipples photos to taunt me. Five years have passed and you are still doing your proud Malaysian dog dirty trick. You must be @Pinkieslut clone too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS started this whore thread St 1.24 am after I come into forum to post at 1.19 am. This is what you vicious Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @Sinkie clone had been doing to me since a long time ago starting and upping whore threads around me. And when I confronted you in 2015, you posted a long list of nipples photos to taunt me. Five years have passed and you are still doing your proud Malaysian dog dirty trick. You must be @Pinkieslut clone too.
Tsk tsk @glockman that love to pretend innocent and claimed to put me in ignore list but always vicious dog attacking me with evil filthy lies.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.SINGAPORE — Sixty-two women, aged between 21 and 51, have been arrested for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities, said the police on Thursday (1 October).

Hmmm the Lau Kway Bu probably ATB milf. I hope my regular stable still safe.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm the Lau Kway Bu probably ATB milf. I hope my regular stable still safe.
does she join the union, have seniority privileges and allowances, enjoy overtime pay, and is she entitled to health benefits, disability coverage, life insurance, and workplace compensation (much like the lau kway bu’s of american and united airlines)?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
62 women arrested for suspected vice-related activities in 38-day operation

Staff Writer, Singapore
Editorial Team,
Yahoo News Singapore 1 October 2020

SINGAPORE — Sixty-two women, aged between 21 and 51, have been arrested for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities, said the police on Thursday (1 October).

The suspects were nabbed over a 38-day operation that ended on 17 September and involved coordinated raids at multiple locations including condominiums, hotels and residential units. The areas where the raids took place include Race Course Road, Alexandra Road, Zion Road, Upper Serangoon Road, Lorong Melayu, Changi Road, Geylang, Yishun, Woodlands and Hougang.

In a news release, the police said they have observed an increase in the number of vice activities within residential estates, facilitated by the use of online platforms to advertise vice-related services and solicit for clients.

“All property owners have a responsibility to ensure that such illicit activities do not take place in their properties. They should exercise vigilance and look out for suspicious or dubious tenants,” said the police.

Home owners convicted of failing to exercise reasonable diligence or knowingly renting out their properties for vice-related activities face a fine of up to $100,000 or a jail term of up to five years. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $150,000, jailed up to seven years, or both.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/62-women-...activities-in-islandwide-raids-095801931.html
must be mostly ktv girl cos ktv cannot open and they can't fuck back to their country of origin yet, so they private business at home

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the 51 year old whore with a dry cunt caught in race course road? You filthy slut!!!!!!!!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol knn only u the siao gaobu extraordinaire can link other ppl posting a random thread to yourself. after 5 years your siaoness has increased by leaps and bound

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does she join the union, have seniority privileges and allowances, enjoy overtime pay, and is she entitled to health benefits, disability coverage , life insurance, and workplace compensation (much like the lau kway bu’s of american and united airlines)?
I think all the above stated benefits not eligible for these MILF/ GILF category. Not sure if have any transport allowance for outcall services. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's a quite risky if you go to the HDB units for these kind of service. Best is hotels or private apartments. During the red hot period of Covid last April, I evaded hotel security at this 4 star hotel somewhere Central location. Felt like James Bond when I managed to enter the lift to go up to the girl's room. Funny feeling too when I exit the hotel and the security guard at the front lobby even gave me a friendly wave thinking that I was a hotel guest.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all the above stated benefits not eligible for these MILF/ GILF category. Not sure if have any transport allowance for outcall services. :biggrin:
they must have included transport sexpenses in the final tab. "ok, you cum, $69. i go, $79."