• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61 year old raped at exercise corner!!! GUESS THE RACE!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man charged with raping 61-year-old woman at exercise corner​

Man charged with raping 61-year-old woman at exercise corner

File photo of the State Courts in Singapore (Photo: Jeremy Long)

Davina Tham
Davina Tham
26 May 2022 01:34PM (Updated: 26 May 2022 01:34PM)

SINGAPORE: A man was on Thursday (May 26) charged with raping a 61-year-old woman at an exercise corner while out on bail for other alleged crimes.
Imran @syed putra Mohamed Rashid, 33, is accused of telling the woman that he had a knife and raping her between 5am and 6am on May 13.

The location of the exercise corner was redacted in court documents, and the victim's identity is protected by gag order.

Imran also faces 21 other charges, mostly for traffic offences as well as house-breaking, criminal trespass, voyeurism and voluntarily causing hurt.

He has been remanded since May 14 and appeared in court via video-link. His bail was revoked and he will return to court in July.

He could be jailed between eight and 20 years and caned at least 12 strokes if found guilty of putting a person in fear of hurt in order to commit rape.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ay ? How cum this timethe mutt rapist identity can be publicized ? Is it because victim is not a old minah ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some 61 can be very milfy one hor.
I think the auntie wore leggings and show cameltoe, bend up bend down with tank-top showing her neh-nehs, until the mutt buay tahan. You must remember mutts cut their foreskin so the tip of their kukujiao is always exposed and rubbing underwear, making them easily aroused.
1653548250707.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some 61 can be very milfy one hor.
I think the auntie wore leggings and show cameltoe, bend up bend down with tank-top showing her neh-nehs, until the mutt buay tahan. You must remember mutts cut their foreskin so the tip of their kukujiao is always exposed and rubbing underwear, making them easily aroused.
For syed putra,age is not an issue. :tongue:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm thinking she was raped at the sit-up bench. That 30-degree inclination is perfect for both missionary and doggy positions. I wonder if the sisters here agree with me ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The location of the exercise corner was redacted in court documents, and the victim's identity is protected by gag order.

At least tell us which exercise corner and where it's located, so people who're near there can be extra vigilant.

Stupid cuntry, stupid gag orders. You're only protecting and emboldening would-be rapists. :rolleyes: