• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61-year-old ATB showed interest in moi.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she a tiong spy ? Is her abalone dry ? Should I respond ?

IMG_COM_202403252324307600.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one?

1074450.jpg

有你陪伴生活更精彩

Xue​

61 Sengkang, Singapore, Singapore
Female / Divorced
Seeking Male 53 - 68 living within 250 kms of Sengkang, Singapore, Singapore For: Long Term Relationship
Living situation: Live Alone

Member Overview​

热情开朗,生活积极乐观,喜欢旅游运动和唱歌。

Seeking​

有责任心,宽厚善良。身体健康!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type hold her hand only she's a waterfall
milfy atb very promiscuous and easy. was waiting for takeout at shilin snacks and one forty-sumting just started a conversation out of the blue, trying to ensnare me with her bubbliness and beauty. but truly she’s bubbly and beautiful. slightly on the plump side but can pump and dump. can see lust in her eyes.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
性格合不合得来不重要, 最重要是我们俩性器官合得来 !
阿中母, 先把全身裸照发送过来再说 !

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she a tiong spy ? Is her abalone dry ? Should I respond ?

No, 'She' is just a guy imprisoned in a Cambodia forced labour camp where they will be beaten up/tasered daily if they don't scam enough people to meet their KPIs.

Now they upped their game by using older woman pics instead of younger pretty ones which will arouse more suspicion.