• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat $600 bet on Croatia win 1x2

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The World Cup 3rd / 4th playoff is the highest level for an international friendly match. A bronze medal at stake :biggrin:

This is a match that is usually high scoring as the defense for both teams will not be so tight & seldom ended in a draw in the 90 mins.

Croatia had extra day rest than Morocco & their first meeting ended 0-0 at Group stage.

So I bet on $600 for a Croatia win 1x2 at odd of $2.25 :smile:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is Morocco will win the 3rd/4th playoff... Croatia won't be so motivated as they've been there done that already...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The World Cup 3rd / 4th playoff is the highest level for an international friendly match. A bronze medal at stake :biggrin:

This is a match that is usually high scoring as the defense for both teams will not be so tight & seldom ended in a draw in the 90 mins.

Croatia had extra day rest than Morocco & their first meeting ended 0-0 at Group stage.

So I bet on $600 for a Croatia win 1x2 at odd of $2.25 :smile:
Congrats bro