• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60 years apart!!! Tearful reunions.....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1798029_10151882267607115_619401063_n.jpg

60 YEARS APART: Tears flowed freely as elderly South and North Korean relatives met for the first time since the Korean War.

sjc01korea220e_0.jpg

sjc05korea220e.jpg

sjc06korea220e_0.jpg

SOKCHO, South Korea (AFP) - Several hundred elderly South and North Korean relatives clung to each other, rocking and weeping, and trading photos and faded memories as they met after 60 years on Thursday at a reunion for families divided by the Korean War.

The emotional gathering at North Korea's Mount Kumgang resort was the result of tortuous, high-level negotiations between Pyongyang and Seoul, which had nearly broken down over the North's objections to overlapping South Korea-US military drills.

Television footage showed snow falling hard as 82 South Koreans - some so frail they had to be stretchered indoors - arrived at the resort in a convoy of buses to meet 180 North Korean relatives they have not seen for decades.

Inside the main hall, where numbered tables had been laid out, there were moving scenes as divided brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, step-siblings and in-laws sought each other out and then collapsed into each others' arms.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the issue..........those South Koreans can defect to North what...........defect to South then difficult mah......

those trapped in the North were spared of those horrid K-pop and dramas...........not a bad thing

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
wars and conflicts'
global power play
greed and more greed
all contribute to misery of mankind....

and who is the mastermind behind all these???

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the issue..........those South Koreans can defect to North what...........defect to South then difficult mah......

those trapped in the North were spared of those horrid K-pop and dramas...........not a bad thing

where got South defectors to North one.....the North would send those South defectors straight to mental hospital for checkup first. :biggrin:

some North Koreans were executed for watching Kdramas. Fatty Kim is really too much. i bet he watches Kdramas every day. and he executed his people for watching it. :mad:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where got South defectors to North one.....the North would send those South defectors straight to mental hospital for checkup first. :biggrin:

some North Koreans were executed for watching Kdramas. Fatty Kim is really too much. i bet he watches Kdramas every day. and he executed his people for watching it. :mad:

Fatty Kim where got time to watch K-drama................he watch Jap AV films liao lor..............

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucking Shit!! I thought you were talking about a SInkie's happy reunion with his CPF money.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lionhard, kopisai, sorry cant tell the difference between you fucktards.

If there's ever a conflict, pls identify yourself. I'll make sure my first few rounds goes to your family and I'll make sure they capture the photo of your whats left crying over what's left of you in a plastic bag. I'm sure the 超级白 will have a token for your sacrifice to the familee.

I'll just file these under franticide in my report.

Last edited: