• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 6 Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rubbish article written by ah neh con artists. Which idiot would believe in health tips dished out by one of the most unhealthy races in the world?

Dhey you mean you cannot trust a person like this?

babu-ramachandran_a0bad0c19a1a08cd371fad6b1804d79e1.gif
Dr.-Jane-Deva-presanna.gif
Dr.Sajini.gif
edwin-jeyapaul-ratnaraj_01f8008a4b5429330c2f39473267e97a.gif
natesan-nehru_d23a951652ec9cf44218434b099cfe41.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soursop? Hmmmm sounds familiar . . . . . someone has been promoting here before I believe
whoever promoted it is a godsend. soursop juice is sourish, not too sweet, packed with nutrients, and helps me to pass motion extremely well.

Drink enough water- make a habit to drink plenty of water regularly. There are huge benefits of water and don't forget to add water enriched food to your diet. Water maintains the moisture in the body. A Juicer is a morning buddy makes fresh fruits and vegetable juice and adds your favorite garnishing, believe me, guys! This is the most preferable tip and surely it improves your immunity power and makes you healthy and fit.