• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6.9 million can livable in a 700 SQ KM ?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
(figure not including animals and birds yet)

How the fuck can a normal human being live in such inhumane condition? Even animals in mandai zoo and birds in jurong bird park have more living space than Sinkees!?

KNN, really worst than animals and birds (禽兽不如). Sinkees really so kind until no mind sharing the same air with foreign trashes?

World Statistics shows Singapore is ranked 29th position as the world most populated cities in the world in term of population density per square kilometre.

Did you see "normal human beings" living in bird cages and zoos in the other 28 cities including familiar Asian places like Shenzhen (5th), Seoul (6th), Taipei (7th), Shanghai (10th) Beijing (12th), Ho Chi Minh City (20th)?

Out of the thousands of cities in the world, Singapore ranks 36th position in terms of GPD in 2005 (it should be even higher now).

http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-density-125.html

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your interpretation of AEC and the above benefit to Sinkies is wrong.

AEC does not give automatic right of abode to Asean citizens in countries other than their own.

If your interpretation of AEC framework were correct, Sinkieland would become the most preferred destination for Malaysians, Pinoys, Vietnamese, Burmese, etc.....(or Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs who pay for citizenship in Laos, Burma, Cambodia and Vietnam)

So how will AEC benefit Sinkieland?

1. A vast pool of cheap foreign talent (doctors, nurses, teachers, taxi drivers, technicians, engineers, retail executives, bank executives, etc..) of the other Asean countries will make a beeline here.

2. Sinkie GLCs will be able to set up shop without fuss in other Asean countries (this is the main benefit to Pinky and his LEEgime.) Sinkie SMEs may not have the economic clout or the willigness to move their operations to other Asean countries.

Note: If AEC becomes a reality, expect more Sinkie PMETs to be replaced by cheap foreign talent from the other Asean countries. In job recruitment ads, recruiters will not be allowed to employ phrases such as "This position is open to Sinkies and PRs only".

Sinkies should expect more Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs to live and work in Sinkieland. Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs have been paying for citizenship in Laos, Vietnam, Burma, etc..The current rate is about 2,000 USD for a Laotian citizenship.

AEC has been very hot topic here in Thailand. Gov encouraging Thais to learn English to prepare to go overseas and or engage foreigners when the time comes. Anyway thank you for your post above, an eye opener for me cos I've still not bothered myself with this so far.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Statistics shows Singapore is ranked 29th position as the world most populated cities in the world in term of population density per square kilometre.

Did you see "normal human beings" living in bird cages and zoos in the other 28 cities including familiar Asian places like Shenzhen (5th), Seoul (6th), Taipei (7th), Shanghai (10th) Beijing (12th), Ho Chi Minh City (20th)?

Out of the thousands of cities in the world, Singapore ranks 36th position in terms of GPD in 2005 (it should be even higher now).

http://www.citymayors.com/statistics/largest-cities-density-125.html
With the exception of Seoul, I had been to all the cities listed by you. These cities grew out of NEED and not WANT. These are cities and not countries. The residents of these cities have a choice of moving to a desirable cities within the same country. Sinkees how? Move to the sea? or float on air?

Next, these cities started out small and gradually expand. SG expand where? JB or Batam?

Finally, why the need to follow others? pappies running out of ideas? the only one that benefit from 6.9 million population are the landlords. Sinkees got benefit?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the exception of Seoul, I had been to all the cities listed by you. These cities grew out of NEED and not WANT. These are cities and not countries. The residents of these cities have a choice of moving to a desirable cities within the same country. Sinkees how? Move to the sea? or float on air?

Next, these cities started out small and gradually expand. SG expand where? JB or Batam?

Finally, why the need to follow others? pappies running out of ideas? the only one that benefit from 6.9 million population are the landlords. Sinkees got benefit?

Exactly, my wise friend!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next, let's go on to public service.

Transport - current transport system, are you happy? How many MRT breakdowns?
Healthcare - current healthcare system, are you happy? How long does it take to see a doctor at the A&E, or see the dentist?
Education - current education system, are you happy? How many Sinkees cannot go to Uni, but scholarships given out free to Foreign Trashes whose england worst than me.
Housing - current housing system, are you happy? This one will probably need a seperate thread.

The one who came out with the idea of 6.9 million population is a traitor. Why should Sinkees share the 700 sq km with Foreign Trashes?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

knn move to Pattaya of course la

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...The one who came out with the idea of 6.9 million population is a traitor. Why should Sinkees share the 700 sq km with Foreign Trashes?

Civil servants are not entrepreneurs. They should be looking at improving the infrastructure of the country & not seeking profit at the expense of Sporeans
If LHL & company think they can make $$$$ they should go into the private sector.

Instead they come up with all these poorly thought schemes with selfish self serving motives & the whole country suffers.:(

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strangely speaking, Manila has 30 million people per 700 km2 of land. Wonder how they survive.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your interpretation of AEC and the above benefit to Sinkies is wrong.

AEC does not give automatic right of abode to Asean citizens in countries other than their own.

If your interpretation of AEC framework were correct, Sinkieland would become the most preferred destination for Malaysians, Pinoys, Vietnamese, Burmese, etc.....(or Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs who pay for citizenship in Laos, Burma, Cambodia and Vietnam)

So how will AEC benefit Sinkieland?

1. A vast pool of cheap foreign talent (doctors, nurses, teachers, taxi drivers, technicians, engineers, retail executives, bank executives, etc..) of the other Asean countries will make a beeline here.

2. Sinkie GLCs will be able to set up shop without fuss in other Asean countries (this is the main benefit to Pinky and his LEEgime.) Sinkie SMEs may not have the economic clout or the willigness to move their operations to other Asean countries.

Note: If AEC becomes a reality, expect more Sinkie PMETs to be replaced by cheap foreign talent from the other Asean countries. In job recruitment ads, recruiters will not be allowed to employ phrases such as "This position is open to Sinkies and PRs only".

Sinkies should expect more Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs to live and work in Sinkieland. Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs have been paying for citizenship in Laos, Vietnam, Burma, etc..The current rate is about 2,000 USD for a Laotian citizenship.

I'm only looking at it from someone who plans to retire in LOS. It should be easier under AEC, I hope? I can of course get a Thai retirement visa however once you have obtained this visa, you have to pay a fee if you need to leave LOS. This is not convenient for me because I plan to travel & will need to return to Spore periodically .

Under the AEC the PAP will benefit but I doubt that the wage earners of Spore will be happy about it.

Last edited: