• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5K cases? Sup Sup water lah...I go travel more important

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM Lee to make working visit to Rome for G20 summit​

PM Lee to make working visit to Rome for G20 summit

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong speaking at a video conference on Oct 21, 2021. (Photo: Ministry of Communications and Information)

Matthew Mohan

@MatthewMohanCNA

28 Oct 2021 06:00PM (Updated: 28 Oct 2021 06:00PM)
Bookmark

WhatsApp Telegram Facebook Twitter Email LinkedIn

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will make a working visit from Oct 28 to Nov 1 to attend the Group of 20 (G20) Summit in Rome at the invitation of Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a press statement on Thursday (Oct 28).
Mr Lee will participate in G20 discussions, as well as bilateral meetings with leaders of other countries on the sidelines of the Summit.

Advertisement​

He will be accompanied by Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Finance Lawrence Wong, and senior officials from the PMO, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Singapore, although not a G20 member, is an invited guest country of Italy, which holds the G20 presidency this year. The G20 Summit will be held on Oct 30 and 31.
"The Italian G20 Presidency’s agenda rests on three main pillars of 'People, Planet, Prosperity', with the focus on ensuring a swift international response to the COVID-19 pandemic, looking beyond the crisis towards a sustainable and inclusive recovery, and securing a firm commitment to protect our climate and environment," said PMO in the statement.
This will be the first G20 summit that Mr Lee will attend in person since 2019 when he travelled to Osaka.
Last year's summit, which was organised by Saudi Arabia, was held virtually.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a begging trip.

Please invest in us....please return to visit us....what can we do to make you happy? etc etc

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a proud and happy unvaccinated one, I really do not care how many cases there is. I still go about my life as per normal, going around Singapore as per normal as though there isn't any cases at all.

The good news is nothing happens to me. Thanks to my strong natural unvaccinated immune system.

Last edited:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are pissed because he is not vaccinated or because his idealogy of his choice not chain by the obligations of your employer?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a proud and happy unvaccinated one, I really do not care how many cases there is. I still go about my life as per normal, going around Singapore as per normal ad though there isn't any cases at all.

The good news is nothing happens to me. Thanks to my strong natural unvaccinated immune system.
Unable to enter malls and restaurants and becoming unemployed by Jan 1 is hardly what people call normal

It’s a lonely, self deluded and pathetic life of a solitary wanker

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its intriguing to read the article.
LHL is above 60, by right, he is of high danger group. Why is he traveling when MOH advise this group to minimise activities?
Blank cheque wong is going.
Rodent faced ong is left to hold fort.
A DPM who quited as DPM will be acting PM because the supposed DPM is on leave. They don't sync their leave?
If rodent face want to launch a coup to take power, this is the best time.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KHL will be accompanied by ...Vivian Balakrishnan,........Lawrence Wong, and senior officials from the PMO, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

MOH rules for 27 September 2021 onwards

SOCIAL GATHERINGS

Public places: Up to 2 persons per group and maximum 1 gathering a day.

Are the delegation breaking MOH rules of max 2 person per gathering or the law does not apply to them?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
its intriguing to read the article.
LHL is above 60, by right, he is of high danger group. Why is he traveling when MOH advise this group to minimise activities?
Blank cheque wong is going.
Rodent faced ong is left to hold fort.
A DPM who quited as DPM will be acting PM because the supposed DPM is on leave. They don't sync their leave?
If rodent face want to launch a coup to take power, this is the best time.

I don't buy the story that he or anyone in his clan got jabbed.....a 2 time cancer patient who's been through chemo
would have serious immune system deficiencies.....a mrna jab would fuck him up instantly.

Fuckers probably jacked up to the gills on ivermectin/hydrochloroquine.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a shitty leeder who has lived for far too long, that's all. The pandemic only makes it more obvious. :cool:
Cunning and cruel, evil.

His father created a fake SAF Scholarship program to send his incompetent softies CAQ sons off to UK to siam and disrupt NSF.... And betrayed peasant sons of soil to complete NSF for full term after finished our trade skill course.

We are not given opportunities to proceed to gain work experience immediately after finish the course. 2 years were wasted in fucking PAP fake defense obligation.

Whereas the Malaysian Students in the same trade course can start gain work experiences from day 1 after finish the course, and progress to become from zero to hero to Superstar IT workers in the same 2 years period.

Bastards, we have been betrayed by PAP.

Fuck PAP....

Last edited: