• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$59.90 EPL mioTV subscription - what are the alternatives?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite surprised that there isn't some pay-per-view plan for each individual match, instead of paying a lump sum of money for the entire season of matches.

If you think about it: nobody watches each and every match. Usually, they'll watch the games of a team they support, or those of a strong rival to their own team. Sometimes neutral fans watch a match between two strong teams.

With some flexible payment plan, there is potential for greater revenue without ripping off the customers, resulting in bigger customer satisfaction.

These silly regime cronies don't know how to think outside the box, that bureaucratic heavy-handedness applied to their businesses clearly shows. :rolleyes:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I invite everyone here to do what I have done - stopped my subscription and weaned myself off the habit. If I really must get updates, BBC Worldservice website is great.

It's been more than a year, and I'm fine.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I invite everyone here to do what I have done - stopped my subscription and weaned myself off the habit. If I really must get updates, BBC Worldservice website is great.

Soccer is not a matter of life and death. It's more important than that !!

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to watch EPL week in week out during the old starhub days...after Singtel took over, interest simply flush down the toilet....lol

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same here. I only get online to stream if there are impt matches. Or maybe jio frens to a pub to catch the matches. Rest of the time either surf the net or play with my kids.

I am done with the World Cup and Euro Championship as well. The way these "non profit" federations are squeezing money, it is a big joke!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never enjoyed a good stream. it always lag after a while. maybe my internet connection is too slow. :(