• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

520 and 521. I think this is China nonsense

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it is very smart to fuck sister and call her a gf? How retard can a person gets. No shame whatsoever. A disgrace to the entire family and still imagine he has a BC.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Wu dialect (spoken in zhejiang, Suzhou) sounds "520" sounds like 我爱你.

Only cultureless frog in the well sinkies think they are the center of the universe
In that case, I suggest you moved to Suzhou and stay there for the rest of your life. This is Singapore not Suzhou. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case, I suggest you moved to Suzhou and stay there for the rest of your life. This is Singapore not Suzhou. :rolleyes:
China people celebrate 520 or 521 or 1111 also not your business.

Only country bumpkin sinkie like you want to call what other people do nonsense because you think you so big fuck

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
China people celebrate 520 or 521 or 1111 also not your business.

Only country bumpkin sinkie like you want to call what other people do nonsense because you think you so big fuck
Sure, please celebrate in their CCP China. No need to spread this nonsense to Singapore. Thank you.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country bumpkin sinkies confuse Chinese culture with politics
Thanks. Nothing good comes out of that supposed 5000 years of culture too. They can keep their 5000 years of public defecation culture to their own motherland. You can also join them since you like and appreciate 5000 years of their glorious culture. But please don't do it in Singapore. Thanks once again for responding. :notworthy:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing good comes out of that supposed 5000 years of culture too. They can keep their 5000 years of public defecation culture to their own motherland
To make a statement like that just proves your limited knowledge on history

Then again, all bigcockman's posts are dumb so I'm not surprised

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Nothing good comes out of that supposed 5000 years of culture too. They can keep their 5000 years of public defecation culture to their own motherland. You can also join them since you like and appreciate 5000 years of their glorious culture. But please don't do it in Singapore. Thanks once again for responding. :notworthy:
Can't think of anything else but this tired public defecation nonsense? It's a true reflection of a culture only if it is widespread (India ?). Do you witness large number of chinese people do that anywhere?

I can show you one part of the world where it is quite popular. Does that represent western civilization?

Do people defecate in the streets in San Francisco?

An SFGATE review of 311 case data found that there were 13,856 reports of human or animal waste in the city between Jan. 1 and July 12, which is down from 16,547 reports of feces over the same time period in 2020. In 2019, there were 14,337 reports of waste on streets between Jan.14 Jul 2021

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't think of anything else but this tired public defecation nonsense? It's a true reflection of a culture only if it is widespread (India ?). Do you witness large number of chinese people do that anywhere?

I can show you one part of the world where it is quite popular. Does that represent western civilization?

Do people defecate in the streets in San Francisco?

An SFGATE review of 311 case data found that there were 13,856 reports of human or animal waste in the city between Jan. 1 and July 12, which is down from 16,547 reports of feces over the same time period in 2020. In 2019, there were 14,337 reports of waste on streets between Jan.14 Jul 2021
in terms of shit in the streets, no city beats sf.
D124FBB3-622D-4437-9474-7136D45C68AD.jpeg