• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

51yo Man Married His Son's Ex-GF With 24-Year Age Gap; First Met When She Was 11

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
51yo Man Married His Son's Ex-GF With 24-Year Age Gap; First Met When She Was 11

hype.my

Source: Facebook/Sydney Dean

A married couple from the US made the headlines this week over their arguably bizarre love story. 27-year-old Sydney Dean, from Felicity, Ohio, has been married to truck driver Paul, 51, for more than five years.

But what is more interesting is that the wife also used to date the husband’s son in the past! Despite their wide age gap of 24 years, it sure looks like the couple are deeply in love!

Sydney-Dean.jpg
Source: Facebook

Speaking to Mirror recently, Sydney shared that she met Paul for the first time when she was in sixth grade while she was visiting her BF (Paul’s son). Both she and her former beau decided to remain friends after ending their relationship. Though, they never expected that things would turn out differently following that.

According to Sydney, she found herself as a “third wheel” after her ex-boyfriend got a new GF, and would spend more time talking with Paul. “I never expected to fall in love with Paul and we met in a non-traditional way. But I’m so happy I did,” she told the publication. In a separate interview with the New York Post, Sydney also revealed that she’s having the “best sex of her life“, despite her husband being 24 years her senior.

“I can’t really compare the sex to other relationships, as he is the first real relationship I have been in,” she dished to the news outlet. The lovebirds started dating when she was 16, which is the legal consenting age in Ohio. The pair got engaged in 2012, before officially tying the knot in 2016.

14484925_1269786796405109_4856963206768156939_n.jpg
Source: Facebook

Of course, Sydney isn’t the only young lady who has tied the knot with someone old enough to be their dad, or even their grandfather! Back in May, an 18-year-old woman proved “age is nothing but a number” by marrying a 65-year-old widower. More on that here.

Sources: Mirror, NY Post.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's OK lah. Age is not an issue. In some instances,the age gap can be 30 to 40 years. This is fate.:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife of France president is way much older then his husband. Macron is way much younger then his wife.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These things are no big deal for the Mxxxxxds. They do stuff which are much more stylo milo than that.