• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50000-jobseekers-hired-by-14000-firms-in-singapore-under-jobs-growth-incentive

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 50 per cent of the new hires were aged 40 and over.

The scheme, known as the Jobs Growth Incentive, aims to spur firms to hire more locals, with $1 billion set aside to provide wage support for these workers
KNN these 50k sinkies obviously didn't learned from my uncle KNN fucking hell you leelee believe 1bil has been set aside KNN you contribute to the success of local restoran and ownself eat sai while restoran owner and pap eat sharkfin KNN
Firms that hire local workers from September last year to February this year will receive a subsidy of 25 per cent of the first $5,000 of their gross monthly salaries for up to one year.
KNN how many of the worker get 5k celery ? KNN my uncle think it could be even 0 KNN hence my uncle asked you leelee think 1bil has been set aside ? KNN even yes this 1 bil is standby to give the restoran owner to further enslave you but not to subsidize 25% of your miserable celery so that they and pap can continue eat sharkfin KNN my uncle say wake up you ter nao idea sinkies KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take the truthfulness of 158th with a grain of salt. :biggrin:

They are putting job recruitment ads (with gov dot sg logo) on digital notice boards inside lifts now. :rolleyes: