• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$50 Commemorative Note of Mr. Lee Kuan Yew For SG50!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always suspected that Spore was being run on auto with the PAP MPs more interested in lining their own pockets at the expense of the "lesser mortals"

Now that the old fart is history we are seeing some of the silly things that these "civil servants" have been doing with their spare time. If they have so much "spare time" then they are obviously underworked or the gov't is too large.

It is my sincerest hope that Sporeans will give the PAP a kick in the pants to wake them up in the next GE. LKY is dead & buried & the legacy he's left us is LHL:(

Don't see what there is to celebrate. Spore is one of the most expensive places to live in the world. You can't touch your own savings in the CPF until 65. We are overwhelmed by millions of foreigners. Things are going wrong & breaking down on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised if their are big financial holes with Temasek.

You don't own yOUR CPF, didn't one invalid on a wheel chair, mentioned it to you?, you don't touch your CPF at 65, at 55...you get some, at 65...you getting a little per month. yOUR nanny government says, give you all yOUR MONEY, you go blow it on, wine, women & maybe a song or two & then, you have to depend on 'daddy' for their money...

So, be a good ______ ( fill in your sex, He She or It opps.), daddy look after yOUR MONEY...you do not need a chair sitting person to remind you that right?

:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You u don't own yOUR CPF, didn't one invalid on a wheel chair, mentioned it to you?, you don't touch your CPF at 65, at 55...you get some, at 65...you getting a little per month. yOUR nanny government says, give you all yOUR MONEY, you go blow it on, wine, women & maybe a song or two & then, you have to depend on 'daddy' for their money...

So, be a good ______ ( fill in your sex, He She or It opps.), daddy look after yOUR MONEY...you do not need a chair sitting person to remind you that right?

:biggrin:

I don't write so much, I prefer to summarised to "sinkies bend down to let their govt screwed"

rolleyez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I nominate David Alaba

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php