• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 year old girl caused copter crash in 2010 which killed her billionaire father

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5-year-old apparently caused deadly helicopter crash by kicking flight controls, report says

Published November 11, 2012
Associated Press

GirlCrash.jpg

PHOENIX – A federal accident report says a billionaire food-services company owner let his 5-year-old daughter sit on his lap in his helicopter's co-pilot seat and she apparently caused a 2010 crash near Phoenix that killed five people by kicking the flight controls.

The National Transportation Safety Board investigated the crash that killed Services Group of America owner Thomas J. Stewart for nearly three years before releasing its report Wednesday.

The report says it's "highly likely" the little girl suddenly pushed down on a control and either Stewart or his company pilot then quickly pulled up. That made the rotor blades bend and strike the tail boom.

The conclusion is being disputed by the lawyer for the pilot's family and by Stewart's privately held company. SGA moved to Arizona from Seattle in 2006.

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ... That's a sure way to get quick inheritance:p

How much do you think she is worth ... now? Got to get to know her fast, hehe!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been watching too much Hollywood movies. Better go and have a checkup at IMH soon...

shows how naive you are....................many years ago i noticed a trend.................

whenever there's an airliner crash than killed some politician or military bigshot that was unfriendly to the West...............their successors would reverse course and become friendly to the West..................

it's the best way to kill your political or military enemies......................kill many other innocents in an ''accident''.....................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! A 5 year old on her father's lap in the co-pilot seat kicked a "control", most likely the cyclic and even the AC pilot can't "I have control" to recover the aircraft. Eurocopter EC135 is fly-by-fibre optics technology. One kick and it's all gone......I hope it won't give a former Sinkie Air Force chopper and now a commercial helicopter pilot ideas!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
most fathers in this world would easily forgive what their child has done to them even to the point of death.

Last edited: